A couple days ago, some Cosmo editors were in a meeting when we came across AskMen.com's "Top 10: Things Only Men Can Do" list. We gave Askmen.com kudos for some of their clever items that noted things like how only dudes can go topless and pee standing up…but, right away we started shouting out things that only chicks can do.
We decided to compile it into a list. We didn't stop at 10 measly things. We kept going all the way to 21. If anyone reading this wants to tack on their own suggestions, make sure to comment!
So behold, our list of 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't:
1. Get pregnant: Sure, guys contribute but they'll never get as close (literally!) as we get to our own babies. Plus, maternity leave isn't so bad...
2. Fake it: Cue the famous scene from When Harry Met Sally. Enough said.
3. Ask for directions: We have no problem pulling over and asking for help. And because of that, we're pretty sure we can make it anywhere faster than men.
4. Look sexy while sipping fruity cocktails: What guy do you know who can look hot with a pink drink in his hand? Oh, and by the way, we look damn good drinking beer too.
5. Live longer: It's a fact, women live five to ten years longer than men. Plenty of time to take a few more vacations, have a few more orgasms, and maybe hook another hubby.
Read the rest of the 21 Things Women Can Do that Men Can't here!
ALSO FROM COSMO:
Reprinted with Permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.