The former Hills star is reportedly planning a fall wedding with fiancé William Tell, a law student (and former Something Corporate guitarist). She just shared a peek at her romantic engagement photos, shot by the incredibly talented Elizabeth Messina:
On her blog, Conrad shared that the engagement shoot took place in the couple's home. We're loving this idea; often, engagement photos can feel so staged, but taking the pictures in your natural habitat instantly makes them feel more relaxed. "I love how the photos turned out!" she wrote.
And in case you're wondering what Conrad is like in real life, Messina posted a black & white version of this photo on Instagram with a hashtag reading, "She is as beautiful on the inside as on the out. Truth."
More from Bridal Guide:
- 75+ Gorgeous Ideas for Your Centerpieces
- The Biggest Mistakes Brides Make When Planning a Wedding
- 10 Chic Wedding Hairstyles You'll Love
- What You Need to Know About Wedding-Night Sex
- 10 Challenges You'll Face During the First Year of Marriage
By Kristen Klein