Too much teasing is annoying. Just the right amount is, well… Yeah, I'm talking about in the bedroom. But not just in the bedroom. I'm also talking about adding a little bit of fun, a little friction, a little of the unexpected into things. Going overboard with this stuff is a big mistake. But not doing anything like this at all is an even bigger one.
1) Arouse us when there's no chance of immediate fulfillment. Maybe it's a hand on the pants under the table at a wedding. Maybe it's a slight graze at a cocktail party. Maybe it's a make-out session when our parents just left the den to go to the bathroom and will be back in a minute.
2) Keep us waiting once in a while. This can certainly backfire, especially if we've had a nasty day and just sit there stewing while we wait for you. But if you show up to meet us at the bar looking enormously sexy, we're going to forgive you. And then some.
3) Bring us just to the point of no return, and then return. Repeat. But not too many times - there are diminishing returns to this trick.
4) Talk suggestively to us on the phone when we're at work. We won't be able to talk suggestively back, but we're going to obsess about you all day.
5) Don't sleep with us on the first date. Or the second. Or the third. But let us know, in, you know, as many other ways as possible, that you're a highly sexual person.
What are your teasing tricks? Do they work? How much teasing is too much teasing? When does it become a power struggle?
Photo via VictoriasSecrets.com
MORE FROM MARRIED JAKE:
- Has Your Man Given Up?
- Why Men Love to Take Care of You
- He's Not Exciting and Cool, He's Just Negging You
- Subscribe to Glamour right now and get an exclusive tote bag free!