LilSugarSource: Gifts That Keep Giving! 6 Subscription Services Just For New Moms
Sure, it's fun to gift a new mom with an outrageous, pint-size cashmere sweater or those gorgeous swaddlers at the top of her registry, but for your next shower, think outside of the box . . . and buy a gift subscription that will arrive in one every single month. Subscription boxes from companies like Bluum, The Honest Company, and Citrus Lane keep moms stocked up on baby and mom-friendly items all year long. Keep reading for six awesome services that will send clothing, toys, organic baby products, and even breastmilk-boosting cookies to your pregnant friend. Or just order a subscription for yourself!
- Bluum: Order a subscription to Bluum, and you'll get four or five trial-size samples of new wellness products for pregnant women, new moms, and babies from newborn to 1 year old. Bluum boxes are based on a different theme every month (recent themes have been cuddle bunnies, goodnight moon, and girl talk), and past products have included Mederma Stretch Mark Cream, Camilia Teething Relief, and Bumble Jr. Almond Bars. Subscriptions are $12 per month, or $11 per month if you pay quarterly.
- Citrus Lane: Sign up for Citrus Lane, and for $25 per month, you'll receive a shipment filled with full-size products and tips relating to your child (the company covers kids newborn to age 3). Each box is based around a theme like bath time or art supplies, and the items inside range from board books and toys to snacks, ointments, and sippy cups. Sign up for six months and you'll get a month free; sign up for 12 and you'll get two free!
More from LilSugar: The 10 Cutest Towels For Baby Bath Time
- The Honest Company: Jessica Alba's foray into organic baby products, The Honest Company, offers two subscription services. The Diapers Bundle ($80 per month) provides a month's supply of Alba-designed, gender-specific, biodegradable diapers and wipes, while the Family Essentials Bundle ($40 per month) will get you five nontoxic bath and skincare products and eco-friendly household products (you choose from Honest Co.'s 14 bath, skin, and household cleaning products).
- Milkmakers: Forget about that gross tea. Get a subscription ($49 per month) for Milkmakers lactation cookies. The oatmeal chocolate chip and dairy-free oatmeal raisin cookies contain oats, brewer's yeast, and flaxseed, which have been shown to boost milk production and provide beneficial nutrients for both breastfeeding mothers and their babies.
- Petite Box: A European company that's set to launch stateside this month, Petite Box will deliver high-end, age-appropriate European baby (and mom) products to your door each month for $25. Sign up on the website now to get the first delivery sometime this month.
- Wittlebee: If your kid's growing out of clothes faster than you can buy them, Wittlebee is for you. For $40 a month, the service will deliver eight clothing items like onesies, t-shirts, leggings, and socks from brands like American Apparel, Gap, and Carter's. You fill out a size and style preference profile and a stylist from Wittlebee will contact you to ensure your box is filled with clothing that your kid needs and will like!
6 Strange, but Real Baby Products That Really Work
Perfectly Practical Baby Shower Gifts Under $20
Strollin': 13 Strollers to Watch For This Spring
Follow LilSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of LilSugar on Facebook