As you hopefully know by now, Shine is an inviting, supportive online community where we can share stories, offer advice, and chat with one another about a lot of things. Well, these Shine community members need some help and are asking for your advice on some pretty important Love + Sex topics. While we often feature advice from experts in the field, what you say matters and the way you can share here is what makes Shine unique.
Here are just a few questions posed recently by users that many Shine readers have chimed in on (I bet you can relate to some of these questions):
- How do you get over an ex?
- Do you have a favorite song that "gets you ready for love?"
- Do guys prefer women who initiate sex?
- Is it OK that my husband calls other women "sweetheart?"
- Is it ever acceptable in a new relationship to maintain a friendship with your ex?
- Does marriage kill sex?
Have a question that you want Shine readers to help out with? Do you have some great advice to offer on Love & Sex? Try writing a post on Shine. We are all here to help and support you!
We would love your input!