by Ava Feuer, REDBOOK
We were surprised to hear that, according to a UK poll, the average couple fights 312 times a year - that's almost one fight per day! But, it got us thinking about all the little things that we fight with our significant others about: household chores, what show to watch on TV, and what to allow our kids. The list is endless. So, we want to know, how often do you fight with your spouse? What are the most common sources of arguments in your marriage? And, how do you feel you measure up to other couples when it comes to getting along?
Related: Vote for America's Hottest Husband
How often do you argue with your spouse?
- Several times a week
- Once a week
- A few times a month
- Once a month or less
Related: The 18 Most Annoying Male Habits, Explained
More from REDBOOK:
18 Most Annoying Male Behaviors Explained
14 Oral Sex Tips
- Buy These 8 Pieces, Get 51 Days of New Outfits
- Get a Flat Tummy in 2 Minutes
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.