Trying to get over a broken heart is never an easy task. Hopefully, this will give you some ideas to keep your mind off of that ex who hurt you.
1. Going to work - This not only keeps your mind off of the hard time that you have been going through but also allows you to get paid in the process. If you work hard a long enough, you might even get a raise or a promotion too. This is a good way to make extra cash to do things you like to do and in the process, helps you forget in time.
2. Working out - This does not necessarily mean going to a gym and hurting yourself. It means lifting weights, or running to help build strength, endurance, and to let out steam and anger.
3. Cooking - Like I have been saying, being productive and staying busy is a very good way to forget your broken heart. Cooking is surefire way to forget about your break up when you invite friends over for supper or have a party soon.
4. Cleaning - This is another good way to keep your mind off of things. It also allows you to get some vacuuming done and get to those dishes you have been putting off for a week.
5. Spending time with friends - This can be tricky but very helpful. The reason why this is tricky is because the person that broke your heart could still be friends with your friends. That is why you should try and find someone who had little to no connection with your ex.