By Spencer Cain, StyleCaster
Joey Fatone and PinkCelebrities are a fickle bunch, especially when it comes to their personal lives. In fact, many of them have past relationships that few of us even know about. Take Pink, for example. Today, the rocker-who's on the cover of Glamour's June issue told the magazine about a shocking celebrity ex, none other than boy band veteran Joey Fatone.
Related Article: The 10 Most Shocking Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
This got us thinking about some other stars who've dated fellow famous folks in the past, most of whom we've totally forgotten about as couples. Read on for the most surprising celebrity relationships!
1. Pink and Joey Fatone: In the June 2013 issue of Glamour, Pink opened up about some of her past loves-and this one was a shocker. "Joey Fatone was in love with me," she said, referring to the 'N Sync star. "He took me to Friendly's on a date and he bought me an ice cream. Such a sweetheart. He asked my dad's permission!" Between her pink hair and his shockingly bad red dye job, we think they would have been an early Aughts red carpet match made in heaven.
2. Cher and Tom Cruise: Back in the early 1980s, Cher and "Top Gun" hotshot Tom Cruise were a couple. In February 2008 on "Good Morning America," the iconic singer revealed that he wasn't a Scientologist when they were seeing each other, and that he was "just the most adorable man you can imagine."
3. Ashley Olsen and Lance Armstrong: Lance Armstrong certainly gets around. Between Tory Burch and Sheryl Crow, we weren't sure there were many high profile ladies left! But back in 2008, he had eyes for a younger A-lister: Ashley Olsen. They were spotted getting hot and heavy numerous times at New York hotspots. We guess blonde fashion designers are his weakness!
4. Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds: Okay, so these two were actually engaged and involved for years, but sometimes we totally forget these Canadian superstars were together. They dated from 2002 until 2007, and Morissette has admitted to writing break-up songs about him. After Alanis, his type seemed to changed drastically, as he married Scarlett Johansson, then Blake Lively.
5. Natalie Portman and Moby: Um, what? Electronic musician and notable vegan Moby dated Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman back in 2001, long before her "Black Swan" days. They only dated for a few months, but remained close friends after.
6. Sofia Vergara and Enrique Iglesias: Although Enrique Iglesias' most famous relationship is with Anna Kournikova-whom he began dating in 2001-he previously dated "Modern Family" star Sofia Vergara. Back in those days, he was the household name-but that's pretty much changed.
7. Tyra Banks and Seal: Before he was Mr. Heidi Klum (and before they divorced and Klum started dating her bodyguard), Seal dated Tyra Banks back in 1996. They made one public appearance as a couple at the Essence Awards, and parted ways shortly thereafter.
8. Ellen Barkin and Johnny Depp: Prior to dating Kate Moss, Depp was involved with actress Ellen Barkin-who was 40 at the time (he was 30). Oddly enough, she actually sort of looked like a 2013 version of Kate Moss back then!
9. Minka Kelly and Donald Faison: Before her relationship with Derek Jeter and "Captain America" Chris Evans, Minka was getting cozy with our favorite Bronson Alcott High School alum in 2005: Donald Faison, primarily known for "Clueless," "Scrubs," and marrying Jessica Simpson's former assistant Cacee Cobb. They were actually adorable!
10. Madonna and Dennis Rodman: The eccentric basketball star and equally eccentric singer had a fling in 1994, and later in his autobiography "I Should Be Dead By Now," he claimed Madge was desperate for his child. He recalled receiving a phone call from her while he was away, stating: "It was like the 'somebody died call' from New York. I picked up the phone and Madonna was like, 'I'm ovulating, I'm ovulating. Get your ass up here.'"
See 5 More Shocking Celebrity Couples Now!
Which onetime celebrity couple surprised you most?!
More From StyleCaster:
Report: Naomi Campbell And Her Married Billionaire Boyfriend Called It Quits
Try On Celebrity Hairstyles In The Makeover Studio
By Spencer Cain, StyleCaster