CluelessBy Julie Miller, Life2PointOh.com
It's the 17th anniversary of Clueless and we remember it like was yesterday that we were walking around middle school with plaid miniskirts, saying "Whatever" while we were rolling with our homies. Yes, the movie changed our lives at that time… it also made us the women we are today.
In celebration of the milestone anniversary, here are 20-something things we learned from Cher and the crew.
- Think twice about guys who dress better than you.
- Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.
- Anything you can do to draw attention to your mouth is good.
- Never accept the first offer.
- Your best friend should be someone who gets you (ie., who also knows how it feels for people to be jealous of you).
- Stay away from sports where balls fly at your nose (for medical reasons, obvi.)
- Some people will not RSVP. But you can always make room. The more the merrier.
- It does not say RSVP on the Statue of Liberty.
- Sporadically means once in a while.
- Makeovers are fun, but use caution as to not turn your recipient into a monster.