CN Digital Studio
Glamour's exclusive man survey turned 18 this year-and in honor of its big birthday, we asked 1,131 men (and a few celebrities) some seriously uncensored questions. If you don't want to know what he's thinking on a date with you, in bed with you, or in the next cubicle, then you probably shouldn't read this...
1) Have you ever had sex on your lunch break from work?
2) Have watched porn at the office?
3) Have you ever fantasized about a female colleague?
See more: 31 January Outfit Ideas
4) How about a female boss?
5) Do you have a name for your penis?
*Some of the best we heard? "Penisaurus Rex," "Sean Bonery," and "Mr. Happy" (multiple times!).
6) Would it be weird if a woman named her vagina?
7) Do you think you'd have more sex if you were taller?
*But a full 56% of guys who are 5'5'' or shorter said yes.
8) Have you ever been in love?
9) Do you get more oral sex than you give?
See more: 60 Winter Nail Polish Ideas
10) Have you ever shot a photo or video of a partner naked?
11) Have you taken a photo or video of yourself naked for a partner?
12) Just curious: If a male Pill existed, would you take it?
Yes: 52% (Up 6% since 2011!)
13) You just brought home the hottest woman in the world. What are you most scared of?
That I won't be able to satisfy her: 30%
That she won't call me back the next day: 26%
That she'll be disappointed when she sees me naked: 20%
That I'm out of condoms: 19%
That I won't be able to get it up: 5%
14) A friend tells you he's in love. React:
I tell him how happy I am for him: 82%
I say I'm happy, but I think, another one bites the dust: 13%
I actually say: "Another one bites the dust": 5%
15) Morning sex or evening sex?
Morning sex: 14%
Evening sex: 17%
I will have sex anytime: 69%
16) Rate your oral skills:
I am a master: 22%
Better than most: 40%
About average: 27%
I need help! 11%
17) Would you rather have sex every night for the rest of your life with no emotional connection-or twice a week for the rest of your life with someone you love?
Sex every night with no connection: 9%
Sex twice a week with someone I love: 91%
18) You're having sex, but you're losing your erection. What are you going to think about to get you there?
A superhot celebrity: 8%
An ex-girlfriend or another woman I know: 20%
I just keep looking at the woman I'm with and doing what I'm doing: 61%
19) If your girlfriend/wife/partner wanted to have a threesome with you and another dude, would you be game for it?
Hell, yes: 7%
Maybe. It would depend on the situation: 18%
I'd not only not do it, I'd also question our relationship status: 42%
20) Does porn affect your sex life?
Yes. I'm better because of it: 31%
Yes. I now have totally unrealistic expectations: 17%
I don't watch porn: 11%
Porn is my sex life: 5%
21) Do you worry about the size and shape of your penis?
I worry it's too small: 34%
I worry it's too big: 4%
I worry it has a strange shape: 5%
I don't worry about it. Ever: 57%
22) If a girl spends the night, do you change the sheets the next day?
23) Your girlfriend/wife/partner busts a new move during sex. Your reaction:
Yeah! Let's mix things up!: 90%
Uh, did another guy teach her that?: 10%
24) If you new girlfriend/wife/partner suggests using a vibrator or other toys during sex, you think:
Yay! Toys!: 70%
Crap, I must suck in bed: 30%
25) If a friend told you he was cheating on his wife, what would you do?
End my friendship with him: 3%
Talk to him but keep the secret: 79%
Talk to him but say if he doesn't confess to his wife, I will: 18%
26) Whose abs do you want?
David Beckham's: 21%
Ryan Gosling's: 12%
Zac Efron's: 35%
Isaiah Mustafa's: 16%
Channing Tatum's: 16%
27) How important is a woman's job?
Very! I want a woman who does something cool-and makes good money!: 23%
Sorta. I want a woman with goals, but salary and status don't matter to me: 59%
Not at all!: 18%
28) If you saw your male boss sexually harassing a female coworker, what would you do?
Tell him to knock it off right away: 32%
Go to HR and report him: 25%
Tell her to report him: 39%
Ignore it: 4%
29) OK, now let's turn the tables: If you saw your female boss sexually harassing a male coworker, what would you do?
Tell her to knock it off right away: 21%
Go to HR and report her: 23%
Tell him to report her: 38%
Ignore it: 18%
30) Should insurance cover birth control?
31) If Hillary Clinton runs for president in 2016, would you vote for her?
32) True or False: Men and women can be purely platonic-no attraction, no sex.
33) Taylor Swift is famous for writing songs about her exes and their bad behavior. Would you date her, or someone like her, who might write or blog about your misdeeds?
Hell, no: 37%
I want to say no, but if she looked like Taylor Swift, then I probably would: 37%
I would do it. YOLO: 26%
34) How much have guys changed since 1995? 18 years later, the same main questions remain. Keep scrolling to see what we mean.
Have you ever faked an orgasm?
1995: Yes: 43%
Today: Yes: 31%
Bottom line: Fewer phony dude-gasms today? OK!
Can a woman be a good mother and keep a demanding full-time career?
1995: Yes: 52%
Today: Yes: 83%
Bottom line: Guys are more progressive now. (Love it).
Have you ever wished you could experience pregnancy and childbirth?
1995: Yes: 18%
Today: Yes: 13%
Bottom line: Oh, well. Guess we'll never sell them on that.
More from Glamour:
15 Hair-Color Makeover Ideas to Try in 2013
10 Beauty Tricks That Make Guys Melt
What Your Party Outfit Says About You (According to Guys)
2013's Most Wearable Fashion Trends