Pick up Lines You Should Never UseA bad pick up line can totally turn off a woman and destroy your chances of going out with her, completely. There are a few pick up lines that are bound to turn off a woman and even compel her to get angry. One should always stay away from using these lines. Here are a few of them:
1. "Hey Girl! Guess What? It's your lucky day because of all the girls out here; I decided to pick you up.": This artificial show of confidence will instantly make a woman dislike you. Women like men who are humble and grounded. Women repel show-offs.
2. "I may not be a genie but I can definitely make your dreams come true." When a man says this pick up line, he comes across either as a very immature person or someone who is trying way too hard to make an impression. Neither works well with women.
Recommended Read: Top 5 things that Turn Women Off
3. "Great legs, what time do they open?"- This line is downright cheap and thank your lucky stars if you do not get a good tongue lashing or even a tight slap across your face when you say this to her.
4. "Can I have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine." Or "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" - These lines are absolutely irritating because every Tom, Dick and Harry uses them and must have used them a million times already. So guys get creative and come up with something that is your own. Novelty and creativity is always much appreciated by women.
5. "Is your name Gillette? Because you are certainly the best a man can get."- When a man uses this pick up line, a woman does not think if she is being picked up. She only thinks, "does this fool read out his SMSs to every girl he meets?"
6. "Your parents must be retarded because you are special" or "If I flip a coin, what do you reckon my chances are of getting a-head?" - Sometimes, when a man tries to across as extra-smart, he only ends up coming across as a total fool. Any man using the above pick up lines looks like a total fool.
Recommended Read: Top Male Grooming Mistakes That Women Hate
The fact is that using pick up lines is perhaps the worst way of picking up a woman. If you like a woman, go straight to her and ask her out. She will appreciate your honesty and simplicity much more than she will ever appreciate any of these pick up lines. If you still do wish to use pick up lines, make sure they do not sound cheesy, foolish or derogatory to a woman.
You may also like to read: Performance Anxiety on your first night
By Kanika Kothari BollywoodShaadis.com