Today, a reader is looking for ways to spice up her sex life....
Our reader's question...
"I have a long-distance friend-with-benefits, who is more than ten years my senior. We are planning a marathon sex weekend very soon. He has done just about everything sexually, but I want to try something he has never done before. I'm more conservative and don't want to venture out too far from my comfort zone. I'll try just about anything, except group, which he has done several times. Toys aren't really his thing. Any suggestions?"
Thanks for your question! While it's great that you are open to trying new things, I'm so glad you're sticking with things you're comfortable with. Also, keep in mind, he may have done lots of sexual experimentation, but he hasn't done these things with you, so he will be excited to try them again with you.
Here are three ways to spice things up....
* Put a mirror next to the bed. It sounds simple, but it can be incredibly sexy to peek at yourselves as you roll around naked.
* Hold back. If he's very experienced sexually, it might be exciting for him to hold back a little. Play a game where you make strict rules: He has to sit in a chair and can't touch you for five minutes. You can kiss him and touch him and take off your clothes and do anything you want! But he has to stay still. (It's similar to this kissing game.) It's the same theory as playing hard to get: Holding back can make you want it that much more!
* Role play with a twist. You each get five scraps of paper, and you have to write down roles for the other person. So you could write down: Professor, high-school quarterback, UPS delivery guy, etc...And he could write down: Cheerleader, sexy boss, flight attendant, hot neighbor, etc....Then you mix up the scraps of paper and pick one from each pile. You have to act out whatever you choose.
And don't forget to try our 101 Ways to Have the Best Sex of Your Life!
Readers, do you like to experiment, or would you rather keep things traditional and sweet? Do you have any spicy tips for your fellow reader? I'd love to hear! xoxo
Photo: Emilie BjorkMORE FROM SMITTEN:
- Cheating in the Age of Technology: Why Do Men Do It?
- Brad Pitt Pictures! What's His Sexiest Look?
- What Are Your and Your Boyfriend's Nicknames for Each Other?
- Subscribe to Glamour right now and get an exclusive tote bag free!