Are you tired of meeting men who just aren't in a position to engage in the type of relationship you desire? Want to know what it really takes to go from attracting, "Mr. Right Now" to "Mr. Right?" Applying the following steps provide will significantly increase your ability to go from attracting men who are still living in their parents' basement, to the kind of mature men who are ready for a serious relationship.
1. Make sure your social reputation is intact. Has anyone ever pulled you to the side to get the 411 on someone else? Rest assured if it is happening to other people, it's happening to you. How you are perceived in social circles can have a major impact on your opportunities to meet certain men. If a man were to ask your colleagues, acquaintances and friends about you, what kind of feedback do you think he'd get back? Would you be known for being easy to get along with, fun and outgoing or would your friends and acquaintances secretly tell him to run for the hills?
Keep in mind that people want to hangout and socialize with people they enjoy being around. Being that person will open up more opportunities for you to be invited to more social functions and gatherings. People will also be more comfortable about introducing you to their social network as well.
2. Be the quality woman a quality man wants. I'm sure you have a friend or know someone who professes to want a relationship, but honestly thinks they shouldn't have to do anything special to capture a man's attention. "If a guy wants me, he has to accept me as I am" she proudly proclaims. What's even more bewildering is that the same women have the audacity to keep a list of everything they expect him to be. This is not just unrealistic, it's hypocritical. If you really want to start attracting quality men, then you should be willing to make the extra effort to be the kind of woman a quality man would want. By all means be yourself; just be sure to be your best self. You wouldn't show up to a job interview in a bath robe and slippers would you?
3. Have a positive perspective about yourself. I'm not talking about being narcissistic, but radiating a healthy sense of self-esteem is something everyone finds attractive and gravitates towards. If you're looking for a secure, confident and self-assured man, then you'll need to exhibit those same attributes. Understand that suffering from low self-esteem attracts people who vibrate at lower levels too. So if you find yourself only attracting men who are far from relationship material, you may want to address any self-esteem issues that could be affecting your ability to attract more quality men.
4. Have a positive attitude towards the opposite sex. If you're constantly complaining about men, all the while professing to want a nice guy in your life, it sends a conflicting message to your subconscious. How you truly feel about the opposite sex on the inside will surely play a major role regarding the type of men you are attracting into your life. If what you really want is a nice relationship with a nice guy, then focus on the positives.
5. Have a positive attitude about dating. Really want a relationship, but hate dating? Then you will need to change your perspective about the dating process. See the dating process as part of the journey towards the man and relationship you truly desire. As you engage in the dating process, see it as an opportunity to learn more about yourself. Dating gives you the opportunity to identify your own values as well as address any limiting beliefs and attitudes that may be restricting your opportunities to meet more quality men.
Realize that there are a lot of great men out there looking for a stable relationship too. Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch for you. Learn not to take it personally when a relationship has run its course. Realize that if it didn't work out the way you had expected that the universe has something better in store for you.
6. Date other men during the dating process. Have you ever noticed that as soon as you as you start dating someone, more men start to take notice and approach you? This is because we are never seem as "attractive" as when we are in "dating mode." Now, I'm not talking about being physically attractive, but attractive from a vibrational stand point.
Unfortunately, many women fail to take full advantage of this, "window of opportunity" because they focus all their efforts into trying to make it work with the guy they are currently dating. Be careful not to put all your eggs in one basket because you set yourself up to be devastated if it doesn't work out. You also end up not having any other immediate prospects.
Even if you are absolutely smitten with a particular guy, date other men anyway. Keep in mind that infatuation alone shouldn't be your sole qualifier for determining whether a relationship has the potential to turn into a long term commitment. Keeping your options open during the beginning of the dating process will allow you to enjoy the dating process more. It also takes the pressure off of having to make it work with a particular guy. This will allow you to relax and go with the flow.
Keep in mind that you don't have to sleep with a man just because you are dating. Also, when a man knows you have other options, he won't take you for granted if he is seriously interested in you. If he is "the one" it will reveal itself in time, and usually sooner rather than later. So until you and he have both decided to officially become a couple, you should continue to operate in "dating mode."
Implementing these steps will put you in alignment vibrationally with the kind of men who are emanating the same frequency. This will allow you to attract more men who are capable of having the kind of relationship you desire.
One caveat, when you radiate a more positive energy, you'll become more "attractive" to all types of men, so you'll also want to have a screening process in place to effectively identify and eliminate the zeros from the heroes.
If you're interested in significantly increasing your chances of attracting the type of man you can have a real relationship with, be sure that the reputation that precedes you is working in your favor. Be willing to make the effort to be your best foot forward. Also be sure to have a positive attitude about yourself, men and an empowering perspective about dating and you'll be well on your way to attracting a quality relationship with a quality man.
Lorraine Jackson is an Attraction and Dating Coach and author of the up-coming brand new release, When Women Wake Up: "The Real Reason You're Attracting The Wrong Men And How To Easily Attract The Right One Instead." Lorraine empowers women with the tools and knowledge necessary to easily attract their "Mr. Right" in a fun, positive, effective and healthy way. To subscribe to Lorraine's free newsletter, "Your Path To True Love" visit: http://www.attracttherightguy.com