The beautiful 48 year-old, Whitney Houston was found unresponsive in her Beverly Hills Hotel bathtub on Saturday, February 11. The six-time Grammy-winning legend's tragic death took our country by surprise, and only one-day before the 54th Grammy Awards. A tribute was paid to her last night by Jennifer Hudson. All around the world, people are mourning and celebrating the life of Whitney and her songs that will forever be remembered as some of the greatest of all time. She lived her life with an open heart and sang about love and passion. She wrote about love, all kinds of love more than any other artist we have come to know.
Here are Whitney Houston's top ten songs inspired by Love:
1. I Will Always Love you: Houston's "signature song" and number one on the singles charts in almost all countries.
2. Greatest Love of All: Houston based this song on family to represent the love and appreciation she has for those who has supported her throughout her singing career. The greatest love of all is family.
3. Saving All My Love for You: A dramatic song about a love affair with a married man, and the singer is saving all her love for him.
4. You Give Good Love: A sensual R&B groove for the one you love.
5. My Love is Your Love: During a time of marital difficulties for Houston, she sings this to reassure us that she will remain strong with love.
6. Love Will Save the Day: A fast tempo song, filled with love and excitement.
7. Nothin' But Love: A reminder that there's nothing but love for anything positive that has come out of the difficulties in life.
8. For the Love of You: All about the greatness of being in love.
9. Love is a Contact Sport: These lyrics will veer you towards making the right moves towards the one you love.
10. I Was Made to Love Him: A song about how special people can fill your life with the inspiration and love.
Do you have a Whitney Houston song that has always been a love inspiration for you? Share below.