From top left:
1. We're loving this 20s-inspired wedding invitation from Wedding Paper Divas' fall collection.
2. A palette of black, and white and gold is just right for a glamorous wedding celebration.
3. Nothing channels 1920s opulence quite like a bubbling tower of Champagne coupes at your celebration.
4. A mix of bold metallics with a few sparkly flashes will take your wedding details from understated to out-of-this-world.
5. A curve-hugging silhouette and glittering embellishments make this Lazaro gown shine with vintage glamour.
6. The only thing better than a Rolls-Royce getaway car is one decked out with a lush floral wreath.
7. Instead of floral arrangements, top your reception tables with one of these DIY golden leaf centerpieces.
8. This shimmering confection is dressed to the nines in 10-karat-gold twinkle dust.
More from Martha Stewart Weddings:
How to Pose for Wedding Photos
Dos and Don'ts of Wedding Registries
Real Weddings We Can't Stop Gushing Over
The Most Unique (and Beautiful) Wedding Cakes Ever