You did it. You finally got your man to give you a shelf in his medicine cabinet. Next step: Deciding which goods to put in there. This can be crucial: There are parts of your feminine regime that your guy can handle and other parts that, well, just creep him out. (Find out what guys really think of your hair and makeup.) Here, a cheat sheet.
Leave at Home
• Beauty tools like eyelash curlers - he'll see your face as a construction site. (Get beauty tips from a hot guy.)
• Hair spray. To him, it smells like toxic waste and leaves film on the mirror, floor, wall, etc.
• Tweezers, Nair, and wax strips. He doesn't need to know about all of your hair issues.
• Your whitening trays or grandma-esque toothpaste for "sensitive teeth." Ick.
Does your look turn him on?
Keep at His Place
• A few girlie basics that will drive him wild, like tinted lip balm and blush, to spark his imagination. With the right technique, applications of these basics can totally turn him on.
• A couple of fun, bright-colored hair ties. He'll think Ponytails? Sexy!
• A sleek, high-tech feminine razor that will make him picture your silky, sexy legs.
• A toothbrush. It's symbolic that your relationship is moving along.
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.