THIS WEEK IN M.O.M…If the idea of traveling for the Holidays has you terrified, then watch as Mom Blogger April Peveteaux gives our host Diane Mizota tips on how to make any trip with the kids a bit more bearable. From when to fly, to what to pack, and how to pack it, we're arming you with exactly what you'll need to survive that long flight or car ride to visit the family this Holiday season. Watch!
For more on April's helpful Travel Tips you can follow her on twitter and read below…
1. Pack one bag for each child. - Check out the Trunki
2. Bring plenty of snacks to keep your kids fed and pack them in durable snack traps.
3. Always have a wet bag on hand to hold damp dirty clothes or diapers.
4. Bring your child's favorite stuffed animal or blanket to keep them cozy. - Check out the Zoobie
5. Invest in kid-friendly headphones that won't hurt their ears while they watch movies or play games.