1. You hear yourself say to your sweetie, "Come to bed, hon…and why don't we leave all the lights on this time?" (Remember that can't-wait-to-do-it feeling? Here's how to recapture it, even after a stressful day.)
2. You can wear your favorite jeans on a cross-country flight without wondering if the circulation to your thighs will be cut off somewhere over South Dakota.
3. You occasionally go spelunking in a vat of fettuccine Alfredo but don't flip out about it because you're confident you'll be able to eat healthier again tomorrow.
4. You've retired the Spanx to the back of your drawer and feel just fine going bare-legged under your skirts. (Sculpt lean lges fast: Six ballet-inspired toners to resize your thighs, no tutu required.)
5. You take your sweet time choosing accessories for a big night out because you're not wasting energy obsessing about the best outfit to camouflage your hips and butt.
6. The only muffin top in sight is the one behind the deli counter where you buy your cup of coffee every morning.
7. The prospect of a pool party or last-minute beach jaunt leaves you full of excitement, not consumed with dread. (Learn how to love your body!)
8. You consistently do exercise-hiking, playing a set of tennis-that makes you feel good, rather than punished.
9. You decide to skip dessert because you're really not that hungry-and you don't feel at all deprived, either.
10. You've finally internalized this truth: Life is far too rich, interesting and short to waste on hating your body.
If you're at your happy weight and you know it, tell us why! Comment below.
MORE FROM SELF:
Look naturally bright and beautiful-even if you're lacking beauty sleep.
The Great 1-month Slim-Down with Jillian Michaels
The Biggest Loser trainer shows us how to shape up fast in this exclusive video.
Sculpt A-list Arms Fast!
Get buff (not bulky) with this fun workout stars swear by.
- Subscribe to Self for less than $1 an issue. Get a FREE Healthy Recipe Book download!