If baby babble is music to a mother's ear, then full sentences are enough to send her screaming from a mountain top, especially if the tot is declaring his love for her. There are a few things that will render a mother speechless, breathless and often teary, too. Check out these phrases that will have mommy swooning.
- I missed you. - Even if she's only gone for a couple of hours, it's still heartwarming for mommy to hear how much she's been missed during her excursion.
- Thank You - Wee ones learn early on that their mommy has been caring for them non-stop since they arrived in this world. It is a wonderful thing to hear them verbalize their appreciation though their actions have certainly shown their gratitude much earlier.
- I'm sorry. - ...
- I love my family. - Parents can hope that their children will get along with their siblings but it's wonderful when they declare their affection for the rest of the clan.
- I love school. - Parents worry about their children not liking school or the learning process. So when they declare their affection for their classroom, it's a sure thing mommy will be grinning from ear to ear.
- I love you. - It is hard for a child to understand how much their parents truly love them. One of the best moments is when a youngster declares his love for mama for the first time.
- Can I go visit Grandma? - When wee ones long to see their grandparents, it puts a smile on mommy's face. It means the generations are bonding and mom can enjoy her own mother for a while, too.
- You look pretty. - Nothing can melt a mum's heart as quick as a compliment from her kiddos. She'll go weak in her knees and thank the heavens above for the kind words.
- You're my best friend. - Before she runs off into the sunset with her pack of best friends, it's nice to know at one point in time and maybe someday again, mommy and child will be the best of friends.
- You're the best mommy in the world. - Every mother dreams their child will think they are the best mother in the world but when they say so themselves, she feels she's done something right.
Words of Encouragement for a New Mom
More Kids Saying Embarrassing Things
Mommy Milestones: Accomplishments Women Should Celebrate