CROCADILLY! Oh, and there's a baby in this photo too.This morning, we saw the most ADORABLE photo in People magazine. Unfortunately it's not online yet, but get this: Snooki and Jionni LaValle's new baby, "little meatball" Lorenzo Dominic LaValle, lounging in his crib with a huge stuffed crocodile MORE THAN TWICE HIS SIZE. And not just any stuffed crocodile, but Crocadilly, the stuffed animal who accompanied Snooks during all her Jersey Shore partying, and whom Vinny famously hung off the balcony much to her horror.
Anyway, can someone say: Ovaries. In. Overdrive.
More From YourTango: Animals In Love: 7 Super-Cute Videos Of Animals Snuggling
Because that's just how our lovely minds work, we decided to collect our favorite videos from around the web of babies playing with stuffed animals - in many cases, where the stuffed animals are bigger than the babies! Here we go:
1. OH NO. This one-year-old fell off her Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer! It's also much bigger than her. Sooooo cute!
2. Puppy love! We dare you not to crack up while watching this super-cute baby giggle at the floppy-eared puppy.
3. This video's way too long, but just watch the beginning! It's so worth it to watch baby Amelia play with the gigantic dragon - bigger than her!
4. These theatrical toddlers have a whole menagerie of stuffed animals, and are acting out scenes with them! Too cute.
5. Ouch! His stuffed animal needs a Band-Aid!
More From YourTango.com: