LilSugarSource: 6 Cool Thanksgiving Paper Crafts For Kids
While you're baking pies and whipping potatoes, keep your kids busy with some cool Thanksgiving crafts, all made with paper. Indian hats, floating Mayflowers, and surprise-filled turkeys will bring some kid-friendly fun to the holiday - and just might score you a few extra uninterrupted minutes to finish that stuffing. Keep clicking to check out all the Thanksgiving craft cuteness.
- Mayflower Ship: This printable Mayflower can turn into a napkin clip when glued to a clothespin. Download the pattern yourself, or use the design as a template and let your kids go crazy designing their own ships.
- Feather Headbands: So cute and so easy, these turkey feather headbands from Mer Mag allow kids to express their creativity. Cut your own out of card stock, or download Mer Mag's headband template.
- Alphabet Pie-Topper: Oh Happy Day's charming pie-topper might take a little help from Mom, but coming up with personalized sweet sentiments - made from alphabet pasta - will delight older kids. (And it will add some cuteness to the humble pie!)
- Paper-Bag Turkey: One Charming Party's paper-bag turkey would make the perfect kids' table centerpiece, with predinner snacks included!
- Thanksgiving Leaves: Mirabelle Creations created the cutest kids' table with tons of printables, but the branch centerpiece is the easiest to re-create for your own Thanksgiving celebration. Cut out leaves, add a message about what you're grateful for, hang them on branches, and voilà: Thanksgiving cuteness that embraces the holiday's spirit.
- Thanksgiving Dinner : Lisa Storms's Thanksgiving "dinner" includes multiple adorable paper crafts that will delight kid guests. Why not have your own kids make them?!
Bye-Bye Pie! 9 Thanksgiving Cakes For Your Pie-Adverse Kids
7 Ways For Kids to Express Gratitude This Thanksgiving
Keep Kids Entertained This Thanksgiving With 5 Great Finds
Follow LilSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of LilSugar on Facebook