You're big. You're hormonal. And after childbirth, your hoo-hah may never be the same. So why do people aim the nastiest comments at pregnant women? Blogger Eden Kennedy of fussy.org got her loyal Twitter followers to spill the most cringe-worthy things moms-to-be have heard.
1. "I hope you're not one of theose women who uses pregnancy as an excuse to get really, really fat."
Related: The Best Mom Moments of All-Time
2. "Giving birth was awful--the most traumatic experience of my life. You'll hate it too."
Related: 7 Things He's Not Telling You
3. "Whoa! Have you got two of them in there?"
Related: Easy Ways to Feel Closer to Your Partner
4. "Women having girls are beautiful and radiant. I can tell you are having a boy."
Related: 7 Secrets of Low-Stress Families
5. "Why are you being such a b---- about cold cuts?" [And this was during a listeriosis scare!]
Related: How to Fix Any Intimacy Issue in Marriage
6. "If you put on a track suit and some gold chains, you'd look like one of Tony Soprano's friends."
Related: Read 7 Hilarious Tantrum Tales Here
7. "I understand, I was an ugly pregnant person too."
More from REDBOOK:
Could You Go a Week Without Yelling?
Have the Hottest Sex of Your Life…with Your Husband
- 6 Shocking Reasons Why Men Stray
- Get a Flat Tummy in 2 Minutes
- Get More on Love, Family & Fashion - Subscribe to REDBOOK & Save Up to 84%!
Connect with REDBOOK:
- Become our Fan on Facebook
- Sign Up for REDBOOK's Free Weekly Newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Enter to Win FREE Daily Prizes
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.