By Alicia Harper, REDBOOK
Do you have single mom friends? Here is a list of what not to say to them.
1. "Dating... getting naked in front of a new guy... sex... I just can't imagine it!"
Related: 34 Best Beauty Products
2. "Happy Father's Day!"
3. "Were you planning on getting pregnant?"
4. "It's terrible to be a child of divorce. But don't worry. I'm sure your kids will be fine."
5. "You'll find someone once the kids are grown. Just give it 15 more years."
6. "You can borrow my husband."
7. "You're so brave..."
8. "I know a single dad who would be perfect for you. He's got five kids - you'd be like the Brady Bunch!"
-Compiled by REDBOOK'S mom-council blogger (and single mom) Alicia Harper, and our Facebook fans
More from REDBOOK:
5 Man-Magnet, Figure-Flattering, Show-Stopping Outfits
Sex Toys That Give the Best Buzz
- 75 Most Iconic Hairstyles of All Time
- Fun, Cheap Date Ideas
- 8 Tips for Baby-Soft Skin
Permissions: Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.