LilSugarSource: The Best Organic Baby Foods For Your Babe
There's no denying organic baby food costs an arm and a leg, but paying the extra cash ensures your lil one isn't ingesting growth hormones or pesticides. The US Department of Agriculture (USDA) provides seals of approval to food items that contain organic ingredients, but that doesn't necessarily mean they are healthier than their nonorganic cousins. Shopping organic simply means your babe is getting the most environmentally safe products - creating happy, healthy bodies! Click through to learn more about these top-rated organic baby foods.
- Yummy Spoonfuls (3 4-oz Cups For $6): Founded on the philosophy that happy babies are healthy babies, Yummy Spoonfuls is a fresh frozen line of baby food that comes in 25 different flavors.
- Earth's Best (6-Pack 4-oz Bottles For $4.25): Using fresh, pure ingredients, Earth's Best has been making great organic baby food for over 25 years. The line starts with first solid foods and moves up to toddler food.
- HappyBaby (4-oz Pouch For $1.50): All organic and 100 percent natural, HappyBaby includes ingredients like prebiotics and probiotics, vegan and sustainable DHA, choline for brain development, and whole grains. On top of all that, its unique flavor combinations are tasty for adults too!
More from LilSugar: 20 Things to Do With All Those Leftover Glass Baby Food Jars
- Pomme Bébé (4 oz For $3.25): Fresh, organic meals made in small batches and flash-freezed, Pomme Bébé even offers classes on how to make your own baby food from its Newport Beach store. Buy online or visit for a taste test!
- Sprout (6 3.5-oz Packets For $8.25): Even celebrity chefs are interested in creating tasty, organic baby food! Sprout, from cofounder and chef Tyler Florence, mixes taste with healthy ingredients, offering flavor combinations such as Peach Pumpkin Pie with Graham and Roasted Apples and Blueberries.
- Plum Organics (6-Pack 4.22 oz For $8): Offering fruit, veggie, yogurt, and grain blends for baby, Plum Organics squeeze packets are easily handheld by tots.
- Ella's Kitchen (3.5-oz Pouch For $2): Your child will eat a rainbow each day with Ella's Kitchen baby food! Ella's Kitchen is big on flavor with no additives - not even water.
Baby Gourmet: Guess Which Meal Is Real!
NurturMe's Caroline Freedman: An Easy Way to Get Lil Ones to Eat Their Fruits and Veggies!
9 Products Designed to Make Solid Food Feeding Easier
Follow LilSugar on Twitter
Become a Fan of LilSugar on Facebook