Harvest ArtYour little's relationship with produce is less than fruitful. If it's not juiced, pouched, or rolled up, she's not interested. But we have a way to stamp out the problem once and for all. It just takes a little creativity - and a lot of paint.
Turn a fall harvest into a fruitful activity with a few simple steps.
Step 11) Slice an apple in half
2) Dip apple in a plate of paint
Step 33) Place apple with paint onto a paper bag. Stamp the bag with the apple.
4) Paint in seeds and a stem for added decoration.
Note: You can repeat this with a pear as well, in green paint.
Step 55) Slice a celery stalk
Step 66) Dip the cut edges into purple or pink paint.
Step 77) Stamp the celery to reveal a rose.
Step 88) Transform a potato with cookie cutters but cutting out leaf shaped parts of the potato to make petals with.
9) Dip the potato cut outs into green paint
10) Stamp the potato onto your flowers to make leaves
Step 1211) Open up okra
12) Dip okra into yellow paint and stamp it to create a pretty pattern
Step 1313) And there you have it! Harvest art.
More on DailyCandy.com: