2. The hair.
3. The cleavage.
4. The ultrasounds.
5. The glow.
6. The attention.
7. Early boarding.
8. Those special parking spaces at Babies R Us.
9. Someone cares enough to closely examine your urine on a regular basis.
10. You are always doing something, even when you're not doing anything at all
11. You're now a part of the cycle of life.
12. And yet, it really is all about you.
13. You get to sit down on the subway.
14. And if no one gives you a seat, you get to be totally indignant about it.
15. Prenatal yoga is actually easy.
16. You have to have that falafel right now, even though it's 18 miles away.
17. And someone is going to get it for you.
18. If you didn't before, you suddenly feel passionate about things like the environment. Why should my fetus be exposed to 200 known chemicals? You feel good about your new cause. You start a blog.
19. 40 weeks of genuinely recreational sex.
20. Plus, those crazy sex dreams. Who knew?
21. No lines for the bathroom.
22. No more sucking in the stomach.
23. No more tampons.
24. No more PMS.
25. Nothing else really matters.
For 25 more awesome things about being pregnant, visit Babble's Being Pregnant.
MORE ON BABBLE: