Spring is in the air here in the northeast. It's almost time to shed the winter coats, but not quite hot out, and still too chilly for short sleeves and tanks. This is actually my favorite time of year: hoodie time!
Below, five of our favorite hoodies for your kids to wear over the next few weeks.
1. Spring means the wild animals are coming out of hibernation - remind your little boy or girl to pay attention to nature by pointing out the moose on this Hatley hoodie ($38.99).
2. We love the cool colorful stripes and positive message on this not-too-heavy hoodie ($14.50) - if it's still really cold where you are, layer it over long sleeves.
3. Nothing says spring like the butterflies and flowers-or your tot's chest. Mini Rotation's lightweight hoodie ($38) sparkles with a silver emblem that's lots of fun.
4. The adorable hoodie version of a preppy sweater, this zip-up top ($3.99) has cozy faux fur inside the hood.
5. For the little one who wants to dress like a grown-up, this Hatley hoodie ($38.99) is super comfortable and looks like dad's Saturday garb (at least in our house).