Whether real or fictional, every one of these teen moms have shown some shocking behavior! Vote: Which one do YOU think is the most outrageous?
It's impossible to watch an episode of MTV's Teen Mom without getting hooked -- that's just a fact. Once you've peeked into the sordid lives of abusive Amber Portwood and her fellow unwed mothers, you will literally find yourself unable to look away. But Amber's not alone. She's just one of the many teen moms whose shocking behavior keeps us glued to our TVs, a list that includes real people like Bristol Palin and Maci Bookout, plus fictional teen moms like Glee's Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron) and Secret Life's Amy (Shailene Woodley.) Click through our gallery of controversial teen moms and vote: Which one shocks you the most?
- Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin, has been a tabloid cover girl and a primetime actress, and now she's also a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. But with baby Tripp at home and ex-fiancé Levi Johnston running amuck in their home state, doesn't she have more important things to do? Or at least go to college?
- No one over the age of 15 paid attention to Zoey 101 star Jamie Lynn Spears -- until she got pregnant with baby Maddie. The 16-year-old and once-fiancé Casey Aldridge dominated the tabloids for months.
- Amy Juergens (Shailene Woodley), the first girl to get pregnant on ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager is always a drama queen. She's rarely, if ever, rational. She loves her son John, but she complains a lot about how hard her life is.
- Adrian Lee (Francia Raisa) is The Secret Life's resident skank, and now she's totally knocked up! It kind of servers her right for Amy's ex-boyfriend just to get even with someone else. An abortion plan was considered, but ultimately aborted.
- Glee is about more than just singing and dancing. Season one was also about babies -- specifically the one growing inside cheerleader Quinn (Dianna Agron.) To add to the drama, Quinn lied told Finn (Cory Monteith) he was the father, even though it was really Puck (Mark Salling.)
- Before her bloodsucking days on The Vampire Diaries, Nina Dobrev was pushing out babies up north. As teen mom Mia Jones on the Canadian teen drama Degrassi: The Next Generation, she dropped out of high school (OK, for one episode) to pursue a full-time modeling career. Priorities!
- Amber Portwood is outrageous on so many levels: She attacked fiancé Gary Shirley and mishandled baby Leah on Teen Mom's Sept. 28 episode -- and was enough proof for authorities to launch a domestic violence investigation.
- Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham acts bratty at times (OK, most of the time) but she does have it rough. Her baby daddy Derek is no longer alive, which makes everything twice as hard. She really seems to have Sophia's best interest at heart.
- Maci Bookout seems like one of Teen Mom's more put-together girls -- but she's always fighting with baby daddy Ryan. He doesn't like that Maci moved to Nashville with their son Bentley to be closer to her new boyfriend, Kyle.
- Catelynn Lowell and boyfriend Tyler made the heart-wrenching decision to give up their daughter, Carly. On Teen Mom, When they're not missing her, they're dealing with drama caused by Catelynn's alcoholic mom and Tyler's rehab-bound dad.
- And last, but so not least, is Wisteria Lane's resident teen mom, Danielle Van de Kamp (Joy Lauren!) Bree's troublemaker daughter got pregnant after sleeping with her friend Julie's boyfriend. She gave baby Benjamin to her mom to raise, then came home up years later without warning to take him away. Skanky and heartless! We can't wait to see what she comes up with next...