Photo via Facebook
Everything you need to know about the latest viral cat sensation!
1) Bub is a "perma-kitten", which means she will stay kitten-sized and maintain kitten-like features throughout her life.
2) She is a dwarf, and her limbs are disproportionately small relative to the rest of her body.
3) Lil Bub is about 1 year old, but she might later experience medical complications related to dwarfism. IDSNews.com reported that she might only live to the age of 3.
4) She weighs in at 4.5 pounds.
5) Lil Bub's mouth is one of her most recognizable features. Her lower jaw is much shorter than her upper jaw, and she is toothless -- which is why her tongue is usually hanging out.
6) As a polydactyl cat (one with extra toes), Lil Bub boasts 22 claws.
7) Bub makes weird noises, described on her Facebook page as "squonks, squeaks, gurgles, snorts, hiccups, purrs and sometimes even growls." Check them out here!
8) Her owner Mike Bridavsky chalks her popularity up to her uniqueness: "It's just about looking different," he said. "Different doesn't have to be ugly or weird and, in some cases, can be way more interesting and adorable than everyone looking the same. It's about not judging people on their appearances."
9) Lil Bub has over 36,000 'likes' on Facebook.
10) Wish you had a t-shirt with Bub's face on it? Or maybe some "BUBtons"? You're in luck! She has an online store where you can buy Bub-themed merchandise.
Check out more from WebVet!
- WebVet's new, FREE Pet-Pods!
- Cool or Crazy? Cat Tunnel Sofa
- Discover Your Cat's Origins! DNA Testing For Felines