Him if it's:
- Well groomed: So, too, is the owner. If they're generous about their dogs, they'll likely be the same with their girlfriends.
- Well behaved: He likes order and appreciates good manners - or, could be controlling. This calls for further investigation.
- A pure breed: He knows what he wants and, depending on the breed, may have an eye for the finer things.
- A mutt: He's less interested in outside appearances and cares more about what's in the heart.
- A rescue: He may have a "white night" personality - or be thrifty.
- Tiny: He's either effeminate or very confident.
Her if it's:
- "Froufrou" (i.e., manicured Maltese or pomeranian): She's high maintenance and prefers the finer things.
- Active (i.e., Border collie or Sheltie): She's more laid back, adventurous, and hard working.
- Fluffy (i.e., Bichon Frise or Poodle): She loves comfort, is warm, tender, and passionate.
- Large: Tends to be standoffish or guarded and likes men who will respect her independence.
- Tiny: She loves nurturing and caring for others. Some people may over consider her overprotective.
Check out more from WebVet!