8 Chips and Dips for Game Day
As game day draws near, our thoughts -- and our appetites -- turn towards indulgent snacks that excited hands will grab as referees' whistles screech through our speakers, and eager fans yell at screens.
When our eyes don't want to stray too long from the game, the best foods are those that don't take much concentration to eat. This is, we assume, where the concept of chips and dips originated: a need for foods you can combine without considering cutlery or looking too closely at what you're eating. Plus, football begets all things melty, savory, and crunchy. So, no matter who you'll be rooting for next week, serve your fellow spectators these chips and dips, and you'll win the whole crowd.
Brought to you by the spirited home cooks' community at Food52.
POPULAR TEAM MOM STORIES
- Team Mom - Fri, Nov 22, 2013 11:55 AM EST
- Team Mom - Wed, Nov 27, 2013 4:26 PM EST
- Team Mom - Mon, Nov 18, 2013 11:53 AM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Nov 15, 2013 12:43 PM EST
- Team Mom - Wed, Nov 6, 2013 2:13 PM EST