8 Healthy Recipes for the New Year
Each January, we resolve to do better. Many of us resolve to eat better, too. Whether you're looking to cut down on the cookies, add a few vegetables to your diet, or simply make more use of your kitchen, these recipes will help you welcome the new year. They will help you clean up your diet without sacrificing flavor, and they will provide a welcome respite from weeks of sweets and rich foods. Here's to getting 2013 off to a delicious start!
More from FOOD52:
• Learn how to build healthier, heartier salads.
• Greet the new year with a lucky pot of black-eyed peas.
• Got a question in the kitchen? The FOOD52 Hotline is here to help!
Brought to you by the spirited home cooks' community at FOOD52.
1 - 4 of 55
POPULAR TEAM MOM STORIES
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 14, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 3:03 PM EST
- Team Mom - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 2:19 PM EST
- Team Mom - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 5:51 PM EST