They call it "the incredible, edible egg" for a reason. Eggs are healthy, cheap, and quick-cooking. They can be prepared in any number of ways: poached, scrambled, fried, frittata-ed, or any combination of the above. They can serve as a vehicle for any cuisine choice, any vegetable or meat, any whim or desire you, or your hungry companions, may have. Eggy breakfasts, step aside: eggy dinners are just what we need.
1. Cut the chicken thighs into bite-size pieces.
2. Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
3. Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl.
4. Combine chicken stock, sake, sugar, Mirin and soy sauce in another bowl.
5. Pour half of the chicken stock mixture in a small pan and bring to boil.
6. Add half of the chicken pieces and half of the onion slices and simmer until chicken pieces are cooked (about 5-7 minutes).
7. Add half of the egg mixture to the pan, cover and simmer for abut 40 seconds, till the eggs are cooked but still soft.
8. Put half of the cooked rice in a bowl (like a cereal b less