- Fri, Nov 15, 2013 2:08 PM EST | Comments
With the start of the holiday shopping season just two weeks away (YIKES!), Forever 21 and Disney have come together to bring Disney fans a collection that is hip, modern, and oh so cute! When I first saw the Mickey & Co. Collection on the Forever 21 website, I was immediately taken back to the 1980s - and with good reason! This collection is inspired by the 1984 Disney archives. We're talking about crop tops, high-tops, and big, bold, colorful bomber jackets. It's like my entire middle school fashion wardrobe is on display. If your holiday shopping list includes young guys and gals who are Disney fans, I invite you to take a look at the Mickey & Co. Collection at Forever 21. Click through for 7 Disney-inspired pieces to buy at Forever 21! -By Liz Cerezo
MORE ON BABBLE
25 common fashion mistakes and how to avoid them
What you should buy at Forever 21 RIGHT NOW
13 fashion trends we wish would disappear
- Wed, Nov 27, 2013 3:55 PM EST | Comments
Between Black Friday sales and Christmas presents, the holiday season can be depressingly commercial sometimes. This year, try taking a break from the disheartening spending sprees and devote your energy to spreading joy to the world. There are so many ways your entire family can volunteer time and resources to help those who need it the most. You'll be surprised how easy it really is to completely revitalize the holiday season - the best place to start is with small, random acts of kindness. We've rounded up 10 creative ideas (with a holiday twist!) to get you started. What are some other ways you plan on spreading holiday cheer this year? Share your ideas in the comments! -By Caitlin Morton
- Mon, Dec 2, 2013 10:46 AM EST | Comments
There are so many ways to jazz up your outfit, but nothing beats a touch of animal print. Whether it's zebra, snake, or leopard, an animal print accessory will liven up any outfit. The beauty of it is that it's versatile enough to be combined with any look for a variety of occasions. You can choose a bright print and pattern, go subtle with browns, or be completely abstract with shapes. If you're on the fence about adding a bit of ferocity to your wardrobe, don't be! Have fun, and go for it! Animal print never goes out of style, so don't be afraid to invest in a statement piece, like a beautiful pair of sunglasses or a show-stopping classic clutch! Need some ideas? Here are 8 ways to add animal print to your outfit! -By Rachel Matos
- Mon, Nov 25, 2013 3:40 PM EST | Comments
Two people join LinkedIn every second of the day, and earlier this year LinkedIn announced it had reached 200 million users (on their About page, LinkedIn currently claims 259 Million users). If you haven't looked at your LinkedIn profile in a while, it might be time to give it a polish! Just in case you are not familiar, LinkedIn is the social media network designed specifically for your professional side. Think of LinkedIn as the place you house your "living resume" and a way to stay connected with colleagues you've met throughout your working life. This doesn't mean you can't connect with friends on LinkedIn; you can. But unlike Twitter or Facebook, you should only connect with people on LinkedIn that you've met through a professional context (for instance, I've connected with many of the folks I've met at conferences, but I am not connected to the people I knew in high school). So are you ready to learn how you can make more out of LinkedIn and fine tune your profile? Click through for 7 ways for getting the most out of your LinkedIn profile! -By Cecilly Kellogg
MORE ON BABBLE
7 iOS tips and tricks you've never heard of
10 rules of Facebook etiquette everyone should know
The top 20 WORST parenting overshares on Facebook
- Thu, May 30, 2013 12:28 PM EDT | CommentsIf you're an avid Pinner, or you follow us on Pinterest, you may have seen these on our fab Nails board. But just in case you haven't or want to see our top picks, check these pretty fingers out! Ideal for personalizing your wedding day look, here are some ideas for you.
By Heather Hall for TheKnot.com
- Tue, Nov 26, 2013 1:42 PM EST | CommentsFor not much money, and very little time, you can whip up homemade treats guaranteed to wow: savory crackers, gourmet salts, delectable decadent marshmallows, and more.
See more from CountryLiving.com:
Reprinted with permission of Hearst Communications, Inc.
- Mon, Nov 11, 2013 12:15 PM EST | CommentsWith our growing family, I knew we would need to finally upgrade our second car which was technically mine though my husband drove it more. It was a two-door, almost 10-year-old car that was struggling more and more each day. Also having two car seats and two kiddos in the back just wasn't feasible. I wanted to share what I found during my family car research, including the minivan we chose. The best part is that there are several top-rated family car options that aren't minivans but still come equipped with all the amenities of seven- and eight-passenger rides without having to purchase a gigantic SUV!
-By Tracy Brennan
- Tue, Nov 19, 2013 10:33 AM EST | CommentsBy Rebecca Taras, Refinery29
Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but - ouch! - those sparkling stunners sure can get pricey. Luckily, there's an easy way to jazz up any ensemble that costs less than your weekly coffee habit! Need proof? Sticking to a budget of $50 or less, we put together a virtual treasure chest of eye-catching bracelets, earrings, and necklaces that look chic - not cheap. Seriously, with these modest prices, you can most certainly afford to buy more than just one. There's never been a more dazzling way to be fiscally responsible.
More from Refinery29:
22 Under-$50 Jewels To Amp Up Your Wardrobe
How To Dress For YOUR Body Type! 15 Must-Know Tricks
24 Amazingly Affordable Shoes - All Under $100
Show Off Your Gams All Week Long With These Under-$50 Frocks
11 Latest Bag Trends
- Fri, Nov 15, 2013 12:09 PM EST | CommentsThere are so many ways to celebrate the holidays with our little ones! It's also a great time to begin setting the foundation of fun traditions that will echo into your parenting values all year long--like these 10 Thanksgiving gratitude crafts for toddlers and preschoolers. Work on small motor skills and creativity while exploring the words gratitude, gracious and grateful. - By Vanessa Bell
- Wed, Nov 20, 2013 12:27 PM EST | Comments
As any good comic nerd can tell you, Thor's hammer grants its bearer unlimited strength and can throw off some pretty high voltage. As any good cook can tell you, those two qualities make hammering just as crucial for culinary battles as it is for your godly smiting. From caveman steaks to immersion heating, here are five ways to make Mjölnir an indispensable weapon in your war on hunger.
- Healthy Living - 5 hours ago
- The Good News - 6 hours ago
- Parenting - 6 hours ago
- Beauty - 7 hours ago
- Beauty - 7 hours ago