- Tue, Nov 19, 2013 12:49 PM EST | CommentsPlan your Thanksgiving day outfit early by choosing a beautiful dress. You can go for something basic that you can easily dress up and down, or go for a statement dress that doesn't need much jewelry at all. These 7 trendy Thanksgiving day dresses come in all different styles at affordable prices. There's a little something for everyone, whether you like something more edgy, elegant, cutesy, or bold and fun. No matter what you choose, you are sure to look stunning. Check out these 7 trendy Thanksgiving day dresses here…
-By Jaime Morrison Curtis
- Thu, Nov 21, 2013 10:03 AM EST | CommentsIs your kitchen in desperate need of an update? We asked domino's favorite designers and friends, including Nate Berkus, Sharon Simonaire and Kristen Nix to share their kitchen transformations.
MORE FROM DOMINO.COM
- Fri, Nov 22, 2013 12:13 PM EST | CommentsWith Black Friday just around the corner, thoughts of where to shop will soon be on our minds. I often don't think of IKEA as a place to shop on Black Friday, but if you're looking for a few specific pieces to gift someone, like the little who's in dire need of a play table set, or maybe a console for dad's new TV, this could be your saving grace! We just got the inside scoop on what's available this coming Black Friday weekend at IKEA in the US. The flyer will be viewable starting Monday, 11/25 at IKEA-USA.com. Check out our sneak peek!
-By Jan Halvarson
- Wed, Dec 4, 2013 11:49 AM EST | CommentsBy Ellen Hoffman, Refinery29
You've gotten a huge head start on your holiday shopping (go you!), but your pad is looking a bit ho-hum these days. So, before you deck the halls with lights and ornaments aplenty, check out the 25 under-$100, season-less, expert-curated buys that'll instantly spruce up your abode. After all, redecorating doesn't have to be a pricy affair.
And, thanks to the styling geniuses of Gunnar Larson, Homepolish, Hommemaker, and ACRE, we've got the tips, tricks, and shoppable home goods that will instantly elevate your space from blah to tada! Yes, you can have party-ready digs - complete with decorative wall hooks, colorful end tables, poufs, and more - without those staggering price tags. Expert styling advice and wallet-friendly purchases are just a click of the mouse away.
- Thu, Nov 21, 2013 2:24 PM EST | CommentsIf you are looking for a new outfit, accessory, or toy for your pet this holiday season, odds are you will find what you are searching for at your local Petco. Gone are the days when your only option was choosing which color nylon-filled stocking filled with pet treats you liked best for your dog or cat. In addition to the assortment of toys on the market today, perhaps, what you may find more interesting is the vast selection of high quality clothing. The indoor holiday items are more about fashion than protection against the elements but some double as both. And the toys ... well, don't tell your pup, kitty, or hamster just yet, but they are in for some stellar surprises!
-By Danielle Sullivan
- Fri, Nov 22, 2013 4:49 PM EST | Comments
It's inevitable. Every year, right after Thanksgiving and Halloween and (or Halloween and Thanksgiving, depending on which side of the border you're on)… BAM! It's the holidays. Which, for a hardcore lover of all things twinkle lights, pumpkin pie, gourds, gingerbread, and Santa Claus…isn't a bad thing at all. We happen to do more road-tripping, I'm inclined to think, than the average family. For a long-time, my partner was a musician who did a lot of touring. Much of it was local and we'd go along when possible. I now deem myself a seasoned expert, totally qualified in handing out advice in how to win at traveling with toddlers….especially by car, for long stretches of time. So, if you, like me - have lots of road-tripping to look forward to this holiday season, have no fear! Success is definitely in the little things and how well you plan. Click through for 8 tips for surviving holiday road-trips with toddlers! -By Selena Mae
MORE ON BABBLE
12 natural cold and flu remedies for kids
10 quirky things I love (and hate) about my toddler daughter
12 ways I'm sharing my Native American heritage with my kids
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 4:24 PM EST | CommentsThere's a reason why celebs love red lipstick-it's the fastest way to upgrade your whole look. Get inspired by all the different ways A-listers like Selena Gomez and Kylie Jenner are wearing red lips.
- Thu, Nov 21, 2013 2:47 PM EST | Comments
We didn't own a lot of movies when I was growing up, but one year, my mom gave my dad the original Star Wars trilogy for a birthday gift, and I was immediately an enormous fan. Twenty years later, they are still some of my favorite movies. Looking through these baby names made me anxious to watch them all again (and even more excited about the news that movies 7, 8, and 9 are forthcoming). If you're a Star Wars fan too, check out these baby names inspired by one of the best movie franchises of all time. - By Janssen Bradshaw
MORE ON DISNEY BABY
40 non traditional baby names that you'll love
25 nicknames for your little bun in the oven
- Tue, Dec 3, 2013 3:36 PM EST | CommentsAfter one mama's photos of her napping baby as a ghost and snake charmer took the internet by storm, it looks like creative baby photos are becoming a trend. Amber Wheeler, an Etsy shop owner and all around creative gal, decided to take her son's baby photos and step things up a notch with the use of a basic computer illustration program. From a hot air balloon ride to an astronaut in outer space, her son is in for one heck of an adventure. And it makes me wonder if he'll choose one of these professions later in life! Click through and see where the imagination takes them both! -By Ellen Schmidt
- Thu, Nov 21, 2013 2:24 PM EST | CommentsAs a mother of two, I totally get it - who has the time to spend an hour getting ready? Heck, I can't even pee by myself anymore, let alone primp for an hour in front of the mirror. Over the last four years I've learned some tricks to speed up my routine - survival mode-style. When you have kids you'll understand the craziness that is the mornings. But hey, even if you don't have kids, these styles and tips are still totally relevant.
-By Abby Smith
- Beauty - 6 minutes ago
- Healthy Living - 10 minutes ago
- Love + Sex - 11 minutes ago
- Parenting - 16 minutes ago
- Love + Sex - 16 minutes ago