- Mon, Nov 18, 2013 2:00 PM EST | CommentsThe domino editors have compiled a list of their favorite ways to style this season's hottest trend: the Moroccan rug.
MORE FROM DOMINO.COM
- Mon, Nov 11, 2013 2:03 PM EST | Comments
- Fri, Nov 15, 2013 11:44 AM EST | Commentsdomino's picks of the most fashionable interiors across the web. This week: Sally Wheat, Oh Joy!, Nate Berkus and more.
MORE FROM DOMINO.COM
- Fri, Nov 8, 2013 12:57 PM EST | Commentsdomino's picks of the most fashionable interiors across the web. This week: Nate Berkus, Sally Wheat, Eva Chen and more.
- Fri, Dec 6, 2013 8:51 PM EST | Comments
Toddlers can be demanding, to say the least. But Toronto-based photographer and nanny Alex Neary has taken the bossiness of her charge, Henry, in stride with a series of hilarious photographs directed by the 2-and-a-half year old. Neary, 28, has been caring for Henry for the past 18 months and snapping photos of him daily, but two months ago, the toddler took matters into his own hands. “We were at the park and he laid on top of a dump truck and said, “Let’s take a picture of me like this,” Neary tells Yahoo Shine. “Then he said, ‘Now, I want to take your picture. Teach me how to use your camera.’” She gave the toddler her iPhone and, according to Neary, Henry has been staging shots ever since. Dubbed Henry’s Concepts, each image is Henry’s idea from start to finish. Says Neary, “Henry picks the location and he chooses the pose.” Here, a few of our favorites. —Jennifer Carofano
- Fri, Dec 6, 2013 12:14 PM EST | CommentsIt has come to my attention that women in Chile are lining up to be seen by the hottest gynecologist ever. 24-year-old Manuel Rico, originally from Spain, also happens to reside in Concepción, Chile. Seriously. I can't even make this stuff up! Is he easy on the eyes? OF COURSE! But would I want him to be my gynecologist? Nope. Nada. No interest.
As I sit here, 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant, I can't help but think about my pregnancy, my annual visits to my gynecologist and why I'm steadfast with my answer. Under no circumstances could I fathom having an underwear model become my real life McDreamy. Could you? - By Tracy Brennan
- Tue, Dec 3, 2013 3:36 PM EST | CommentsAfter one mama's photos of her napping baby as a ghost and snake charmer took the internet by storm, it looks like creative baby photos are becoming a trend. Amber Wheeler, an Etsy shop owner and all around creative gal, decided to take her son's baby photos and step things up a notch with the use of a basic computer illustration program. From a hot air balloon ride to an astronaut in outer space, her son is in for one heck of an adventure. And it makes me wonder if he'll choose one of these professions later in life! Click through and see where the imagination takes them both! -By Ellen Schmidt
- Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:55 PM EST | CommentsUgly sweater parties: I get you, but I don't like you. Why waste hard-earned money on hideous garments you'll never want to put on again? There are many awesome ways to wear your holiday spirit well on your sleeve that don't involve light-up Christmas trees or giant Santas. Behold, the loveliest and ugliest sweaters for festive gatherings. — By Joanna Douglas, Yahoo Shine Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor
- Fri, Dec 6, 2013 6:15 PM EST | CommentsWhen it comes to holiday attire, there's a fine line between cute and creepy. No matter where you stand on the ugly holiday sweater debate (totally awesome or painfully bad), there are many other garments and accessories that simply should not be worn in public. Go big or go home with reindeer antlers at a party. Fantastic! But don't dress up like a Christmas tree for a day at the office. Here are 14 reasons why you should leave the holiday décor for your home and not your body. (Hint: Your hair should not look like Rudolph.) By Joanna Douglas, Yahoo Shine Senior Fashion and Beauty Editor
- Fri, Dec 6, 2013 5:36 PM EST | CommentsBy Caroline McCloskey, The Vivant
During the holiday season, the Christmas tree is the centerpiece of the home. Decorating the tree is a time-honored tradition for many households and one of our favorite ways to get in a festive mood.
Related Article: Uber Is Offering On-Demand Christmas Trees
Because searching for unique trimmings while on a budget isn't always easy, we've compiled our favorite elegant and affordable ornaments that will be sure to make your tree a standout this year.
Here, our 10 favorite ornaments under $10!