- Thu, Mar 6, 2014 12:53 PM EST | Comments
- Thu, Mar 6, 2014 12:20 PM EST | Comments
- Thu, Mar 6, 2014 11:51 AM EST | CommentsDo you live in a neutral home because you're secretly terrified of using color? domino magazine's Editor in Chief and trend forecaster Anne Ziegler lend their tricks on how to overcome color phobia.
MORE FROM DOMINO.COM
- Thu, Mar 6, 2014 10:39 AM EST | CommentsBy Jamie Stone, Refinery29
Good skin. It's one of those things you don't appreciate when you have it, and you'd do anything for when you don't. Believe us when we say that we've ALL had those awful moments when we wake up with a monster zit on our face right before an important date or event. And, of course, there's the dreaded undereye circles that always seem to pop up right before a photo opp.
RELATED: Backstage All-Stars: The Beauty Products The Pros Can't Live Without
Luckily, getting your best skin possible doesn't have to take a ton of time. We chatted up some top dermatologists and skin experts to figure out exactly how you can get a noticeable difference in your skin, in hardly any time at all. We're talking skin-care fixes with noticeable results in as little as one night, one afternoon, one hour, and yes, even a minute.
We know what you're thinking - "One minute can make a difference with my skin?" Yes, yes it can. We've broken out the best of the best tips into time increments so that you can figure out exactly how much time you have to solve your skin crisis, and then go for it. If you have three month's time on your hands, then awesome, but if you only have an hour (or even just a minute), keep clicking to read our guide.
More from Refinery29:
The Solution To Split Ends? This Super-Easy DIY Trim
How To Boost Your Metabolism in 9 Easy Steps
Here's A No-Fail Way To Get Rid Of Frizz In 10 Seconds!
The Best New Shampoos For Your Hair Type
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 6:28 PM EST | Comments
Have you ever searched #PregnancyProblems on Twitter or Instagram? It'll give you a good laugh. Being pregnant is definitely filled with its fair share of problems … some are pretty comical, but some can be downright miserable. One of the top complaints that most pregnant women can relate to is not getting enough sleep. Sleeping while pregnant basically means tossing and turning all night, waking up with weird pains, and getting out of bed to pee a million times. Getting a good night's sleep can seem all but impossible, but over the course of two pregnancies, I've learned a few tricks and remedies that help me catch the most ZZZs possible. I know there are a lot of blog posts out there promising pregnancy sleep, but I'm willing to bet there are at least a few you've never heard of before! - By Lauren HartmannMORE ON BABBLE
21 inside tips from a labor and delivery nurse
10 "unsafe" things I did while pregnant ... and still had a healthy baby
The best and worst of #ParentingFail on Instagram
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 4:34 PM EST | CommentsCutouts in fashion come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and body part places. If you're feeling super daring (and like you've done enough crunches lately), an ab cutout might be just the ticket. If you're a little more conservative, try a shoulder slash or collarbone cutout. This peek-a-boo style can work for everyone! Click through to see 7 fun cutout fashions for spring and beyond. -By Kayla Moncur
MORE ON BABBLE
7 things to take out of your closet...now
12 fashion rules you should totally break
7 fashion mistakes I hope my kids don't make
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 3:41 PM EST | CommentsNora Milch
A practical pump-especially one in a colorful hue-is the perfect way to step into spring. Bye bye, boots.
More from W:
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 3:22 PM EST | Comments
The latest generation of over-the-counter hair-loss products treat the scalp with high-tech ingredients borrowed from the skincare realm.
More from W:
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:50 PM EST | Comments
When it comes to makeup, nothing rivals the power of a red lip. A crimson pout will elevate your outfit, up your sex factor, and make a statement all in one swipe. Here are our top picks.
BY MEGAN CAHN
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:23 PM EST | Comments
- At Home - 1 hour 22 minutes ago
- Healthy Living - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
- Healthy Living - 3 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 3 hours ago
- Love + Sex - 4 hours ago