- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 6:28 PM EST | Comments
Have you ever searched #PregnancyProblems on Twitter or Instagram? It'll give you a good laugh. Being pregnant is definitely filled with its fair share of problems … some are pretty comical, but some can be downright miserable. One of the top complaints that most pregnant women can relate to is not getting enough sleep. Sleeping while pregnant basically means tossing and turning all night, waking up with weird pains, and getting out of bed to pee a million times. Getting a good night's sleep can seem all but impossible, but over the course of two pregnancies, I've learned a few tricks and remedies that help me catch the most ZZZs possible. I know there are a lot of blog posts out there promising pregnancy sleep, but I'm willing to bet there are at least a few you've never heard of before! - By Lauren HartmannMORE ON BABBLE
21 inside tips from a labor and delivery nurse
10 "unsafe" things I did while pregnant ... and still had a healthy baby
The best and worst of #ParentingFail on Instagram
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 4:34 PM EST | CommentsCutouts in fashion come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and body part places. If you're feeling super daring (and like you've done enough crunches lately), an ab cutout might be just the ticket. If you're a little more conservative, try a shoulder slash or collarbone cutout. This peek-a-boo style can work for everyone! Click through to see 7 fun cutout fashions for spring and beyond. -By Kayla Moncur
MORE ON BABBLE
7 things to take out of your closet...now
12 fashion rules you should totally break
7 fashion mistakes I hope my kids don't make
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 3:41 PM EST | CommentsNora Milch
A practical pump-especially one in a colorful hue-is the perfect way to step into spring. Bye bye, boots.
More from W:
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 3:22 PM EST | Comments
The latest generation of over-the-counter hair-loss products treat the scalp with high-tech ingredients borrowed from the skincare realm.
More from W:
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:50 PM EST | Comments
When it comes to makeup, nothing rivals the power of a red lip. A crimson pout will elevate your outfit, up your sex factor, and make a statement all in one swipe. Here are our top picks.
BY MEGAN CAHN
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:23 PM EST | Comments
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:25 PM EST | CommentsWhen I was a FTM, newly PG, I became addicted to a message board on a very popular site for moms. I called them "the boards" and would frequently begin conversations with my husband by saying, "Well, the girls on the boards say..." He begged me to quit. But I was addicted. I found it deeply therapeutic to immerse myself in world of women talking and griping about cervical fluid, mucous plugs and who was gaining the least pregnancy weight. It was only after the pregnancy hormones exited my body, and my baby was six months old, did I finally break myself of the habit. The world of online forums is an entire culture of it's own with it's own rules, etiquette and language. Here is a brief primer to the most relevant acronyms. If you need more, here is a full list of baby board abbreviations. Good luck.
-By Lyz Lenz
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 12:24 PM EST | Comments
- Tue, Mar 4, 2014 11:58 AM EST | CommentsTired of staring at an empty wall? The domino editors dug through our archives to bring you their favorite ways to turn a blank wall into the perfect canvas for creative expression.
- Wed, Mar 5, 2014 11:52 AM EST | CommentsBy Venus Wong, Refinery29
Comfort, chicness, versatility. These are the key points on the sartorial checklists of all women, but they're so much more important for moms-to-be. Buying a whole new wardrobe sounds excruciating even to us (and we love to shop), so it's a huge bummer when mothers are left with maternity clothing that no longer fits them after childbirth. But, with HATCH's newest collection, this problem is a thing of the past.
RELATED: 5 Ways To Tie The Same Scarf
That said, you don't even need to be on your way to mom-dom to enjoy this line. In fact, for those of us who love roomier pieces, these items are just the ticket. The spring '14 collection serves up an array of sophisticated and effortless looks - a style HATCH has always been an expert at. Plus, the pretty palette of blush and earthy tones will accentuate whatever glow you've got going (whether it's bun-in-the-oven-related or from a new NARS blush), and it's so mood-liftingly pretty, you'll forget how gray this winter has been. Click ahead for the full set of images from the lookbook, which makes comfortable dressing - maternity or not - a total breeze.
More from Refinery29:
Here They Are: The 25 Most Expensive Stores In America
15 Under-$100 Jeans That Your Lower-Half Will Love!
13 Cheap Dresses To Get You Through The Winter Blahs
How To Dress For YOUR Body Type! 15 Must-Know Tricks
- Love + Sex - 59 minutes ago
- Beauty - 59 minutes ago
- Love + Sex - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
- Healthy Living - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
- Pets - 1 hour 22 minutes ago