- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 12:36 PM EST | CommentsWant to work out, but hate the monotony of that elliptical machine or running on the treadmill while alternately watching "The Price is Right" on one monitor and "Kelly and Michael" on the other? Need a new, unique take on burning calories? Try one of these 6 unique and unconventional ways to exercise.
-By Andrea Wada Davies
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 12:39 PM EST | CommentsA week's worth of whispering did wonders for my family. Here are 8 things I learned from whispering, instead of yelling.
-By Vanessa Bell
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 12:38 PM EST | CommentsThanks in part to Disney's Ariel, the idea of mermaids are great fun for little girls. They're also an adorable option for a nursery theme. Regardless of whether or not you've got a baby Pisces on the way, mermaids are a soothing and whimsical look for a sweet baby girl's nursery. Click through for some of my favorite options!
-By Ellen Schmidt
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 11:35 AM EST | Commentsby Christa Lee
Get inspiration for a new nail look, shop your favorite makeup or book a salon appointment on your phone with these seven new services!
- Thu, Feb 20, 2014 3:18 PM EST | Commentsby Lucky Staffers
Hanna Teter snowboards, she runs two different charities (a maple syrup company called Hannah's Gold, which benefits an impoverished village in Kenya, plus she supports Boarding for Breast Cancer) and has a very appealing beauty routine to boot. Click through for the two-time Olympic medalist's winter beauty must-haves.
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 11:08 AM EST | Commentsdomino magazine brings you the most fashionable rooms we've seen this week. Rooms by Johnson Hartig, Laura Yaggy and Emily Henderson top our list.
MORE FROM DOMINO.COM
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 11:05 AM EST | CommentsBy Stephanie Hallett, Lover.ly
Marrying a Scrabble fanatic? Why not integrate the game into your big-day decor! Scrabble tiles can be used in so many creative ways at a wedding -- from place cards to favors. Let the infamous word game inspire you with these wedding decor ideas.
More from Lover.ly:
9 ways to save money on your wedding venue
What to expect from your first bridal salon appointment
5 New York fashion week trends brides will love
Lover.ly -- search, save, shop, and share all things wedding.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 10:53 AM EST | CommentsBy Ali Hoffman, Refinery29
Lipstick is kind of like chocolate - there will always be the latest wild card (at present, it's bacon for chocolate; violet for lipstick), but when push comes to shove, it's the unbeatable classic that outlasts them all.
With that in mind, we turned to 10 of Hollywood's most esteemed makeup experts to find out which lip hue they will forever swear by. Collectively, these acclaimed beauty professionals list every major starlet from Emma Stone to Gwyneth Paltrow to Halle Berry to Claire Danes to Emma Watson to Lea Michele - and, many, many more - as former clients. So, what are you waiting for? Pucker up and get clicking!
More from Refinery29:
The Best New Moisturizers For Your Skin Type
Here's A No-Fail Way To Get Rid Of Frizz In 10 Seconds!
5 Simple, Easy Ways To Bust Out Of A Bad Mood
29 Easy Ways To Burn 100 More Calories A Day
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 10:45 AM EST | CommentsBy Ellen Hoffman, Refinery29
Maybe the weather is starting to mess with your mood. And, perhaps that has led you to the conclusion that your pad's feng shui could use a pick-me-up or two seven. You're likely just tired of looking at the same stuff all the time - that's basically the only reason we undertake spring-cleaning every year, right? Well, before you go on a spending rampage, check out under-$10 editor-curated buys that'll instantly spruce up your abode - and skip all those extra zeros on your receipt.
RELATED: The Lazy Girl's Guide To Saving Money
You'll be amazed at how a few punchy (and inexpensive) home accents can transform your digs, and how they'll keep your existing furniture and decor from feeling stale. So, say yes to a chicly revamped space - complete with monogram mugs, cheeky cookbooks, colorful dinnerware, and more - and keep your saving account intact.
- Fri, Feb 21, 2014 10:35 AM EST | CommentsBy Grace McCalmon, Refinery29
Raise your hand if you've heard or uttered the words "I'm on a detox" this year. Everyone? Okay. Well, have you ever taken a moment to ponder what, exactly, are these dastardly toxins we're desperately trying to purge? Are they a legitimate threat? Should everyone indeed be doing a detox, or is it all a ridiculous sham concocted by a consortium of very wealthy juice makers? Behold, we bring you: The truth about toxins.