- Mon, Dec 2, 2013 6:58 PM EST | CommentsBy Leah Bourne, The Vivant
Now that the holidays are fully upon us, you are probably in the mood to decorate. And nothing says the holidays like a gorgeous wreath.
Here, 15 of our favorites that you can use for inspiration, all easy to create yourself.
Have a favorite? Share it in the comments below!
More from The Vivant:
Give the Gift of Unlimited Greek Yogurt
Top 20 Holiday Decor Boards To Follow On Pinterest
31 Things To Do Before December 31
Etiquette 101: Everything You Need to Know About Being Polite
Top 10 Wines Under $20
- Mon, Dec 2, 2013 11:41 AM EST | CommentsCaramel is one of my favorite flavors and it pairs particularly well with so many seasonal treats. Caramel apples, for example, are hugely popular this time of year. There are also lots of other caramel flavored things that are wonderful in the fall and winter. Pumpkin bars with caramel, caramel stuffed cookies, even just caramel on top of ice cream! Caramel also works well as a condiment. If not everyone wants some, you can always serve it in a bowl on the side of dessert. That way people can drizzle it over their cheesecake as desired. Here are some of my favorite silky and easy caramel desserts! - By Kelsey Banfield
- Fri, Nov 29, 2013 8:53 AM EST | Comments
Oh, Black Friday. It's the one day a year where madness and chaos aren't just accepted, they're the rule. And it's by design. Stores open at 4 a.m.! Flash sales only last until 8 a.m.! Freebies for the first x number of customers! Buy now, before it's too late! It's enough to make you open your wallet and spend with abandon. But don't let yourself fall victim to the "if you don't buy it in the next two hours you'll never get the chance again" mentality. Click through for 7 ways to prevent buyer's remorse on Black Friday! -By Kathleen O'Malley
MORE ON BABBLE
10 easy ways to save $3,500 this year
7 simple ways to save money on your electric bill
8 money conversations to have with your partner - TODAY
- Wed, Nov 27, 2013 11:56 AM EST | CommentsFrom Pilgrim and Native American names to names taken from modern Thanksgiving traditions, if Turkey Day is one of your favorite holidays (or your due date is in late November), check out these Thanksgiving-inspired baby names! -By Jacqueline Tourville
- Mon, Dec 2, 2013 10:08 AM EST | CommentsIs it playtime yet? Toy expert and TimetoPlayMag.com content director Chris Byrne promises these 10 gifts--chosen exclusively for REDBOOK readers--will remain favorites past Christmas and well into 2014. By Ava Feuer, REDBOOK.
More from REDBOOK:
- Mon, Dec 2, 2013 12:08 PM EST | CommentsParenthood holds a myriad of moments that grab our attention and make us thankful. As a photographer and mother of three, I have thousands of photos of my children, but there's one folder reserved for the most special moments captured. I return to these photos often, and they never fail to make me feel deeply grateful for my children, our family and the thousands of tiny moments--both good and bad--that make our lives purposeful. Here are 10 of my favorite grateful moments, captured. -By Kelle Hampton
- Tue, Nov 26, 2013 12:41 PM EST | CommentsTradition is a huge part of any holiday celebration, and from Thanksgiving to Hanukkah to Christmas, our feasts harken back to all those we've had before. But adding something unexpected to the holiday table can lend interest and fun to any celebration! So for your holiday desserts this year, consider serving up a slice of not-so-classic apple pie (alongside your traditional faves, of course). So go ahead and try something new and delicious! We've rounded up 7 clever, creative apple pie recipes that are sure to please even the most staid traditionalists this holiday season. - By Elizabeth Stark and Brian Campbell
- Wed, Nov 27, 2013 11:16 AM EST | CommentsKarla Martinez de Salas
If you're heading out of town this weekend, and going someplace warm like I am, here are 10 great things to bring with you.
More from W:
The Eyeliners You Should Buy Now
Katy Perry on Music, Relationships and Religion
How Botox Saved My Marriage
Kim Kardashian's Shocking W Photo Shoot
How This Former Prostitute Became a Fashion Mogul
- Tue, Dec 3, 2013 2:17 PM EST | CommentsBy Caroline Golon
Do you have a finicky furry friend on your holiday gift list this year? You're in luck! We've rounded up the coolest cat-approved products to bring you purrfect gift ideas for every kind of cat - from the curious kitten to the most refined feline.
Any one of these special gifts could make your resident kitty purr with pleasure and maybe, just maybe, like the present this year even more than the box and wrapping paper it came in!
- Tue, Dec 3, 2013 12:41 PM EST | CommentsTired of the traditional green (or even pink or white) Christmas tree? Lack the space to put one up? Don't fret, I've got you covered. Here are 8 alternative Christmas trees, from space-saving to Scandinavian to just plain funky. I promise there's something for everyone. Unless you like green trees - then I've got nothing here for you, people.
-By Nicole Balch
- Author Blog Posts - 12 hours ago
- Author Blog Posts - 13 hours ago
- The Good News - 13 hours ago
- Fashion - 13 hours ago
- The Good News - 13 hours ago