- Mon, Apr 1, 2013 5:32 PM EDT | Comments
- Fri, Apr 26, 2013 10:46 AM EDT | Comments"Hair accessories have gotten a bad rap from people who don't know how to wear them," says Eva Scrivo of New York City's Eva Scrivo Salon. As the mercury rises and chic hair baubles heat up the runways - from outsize bows at Marc by Marc Jacobs to understated crimson barrettes at 3.1 Phillip Lim - learn to don headbands, pins, and clips without looking like a Gossip Girl reject.
- Fri, Apr 26, 2013 10:26 AM EDT | CommentsI've had friends that have gotten tribute tattoos for their wives, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends, and you know what? Those relationships never seem to last! Some believe that there is some kind of wacky curse that inflicts the relationship after going under the needle. Recently, Amber Rose got a HUGE tattoo of her fiancee Wiz Khalifa's face on her arm. It's so big that covering it up will prove near impossible, so let's hope for her it all works out! And you know what is surprising? How many celebrities get tattoos of their significant other on their bodies, what couple survived the "curse" and who is still going strong? Check out our slideshow right here: - By Sunny Chanel
MORE ON BABBLE
President Obama's threat if his daughters EVER get inked
21 celebrities you never knew dated
The 10 most disturbing couple tattoos... EVER
- Thu, Apr 25, 2013 3:26 PM EDT | CommentsI have a little tip for you: if your kids don't like vegetables try to introduce them in breakfast foods. I know, it is not revolutionary, but it is another way to look at things. Sometimes, sometimes, it is just a matter of thinking outside the box. If a child doesn't want a spinach salad, what about wilted some spinach into an omelet instead? Does your child rules out mushrooms at dinner entirely? Perhaps they would do better in a savory breakfast wrap! It might be the answer to every parent's prayer, but it is possible to eat your veggies for breakfast and enjoy them too. Click through for 7 ways to eat veggies for breakfast! -By Kelsey Banfield
MORE ON BABBLE
20 healthy smoothie recipes for breakfast on the go
The 25 healthiest foods for under $1
41 copycat recipes from your favorite restaurants
- Thu, Apr 25, 2013 9:50 PM EDT | CommentsBy Spencer Cain, StyleCaster
Ah, social media-wherever would we be without it? It's no secret that platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have connected us in ways we never thought possible, and they've given us access to an elite world that most of us wouldn't ever have the chance to see-the life of an A-list celebrity.
Of course, it's particularly beneficial to be privy to the innermost thoughts of a social media-savvy star when they start to harbor negative feelings about another celebrity and decide to take to the internet and let it all out. Indeed, we all express our opinions via the web, but if you're famous, it can be be particularly controversial (albeit fun for us spectators.) The latest fight came just this week, when rapper Soulja Boy threatened to kill fellow rapper Chief Keef over an allegedly stolen chain.
Not the most enticing feud, we're aware, but this opened the door for us to revisit the seemingly endless pool of celebrity dustups carried out through social media over time.
Here, we've compiled the biggest celebrity feuds-from Rihanna and Joan Rivers to Lindsay Lohan and Dr. Phil-that made waves across social media.
More From StyleCaster:
10 Celebrities Who Pulled The Infamous "Don't You Know Who I Am?!"
See Gwyneth Paltrow's Completely Sheer Premiere Dress From Every Angle
Try On Celebrity Hairstyles In The Makeover Studio
- Thu, Apr 25, 2013 9:32 PM EDT | CommentsBy Augusta Falletta, Beauty High
We love a good music festival because nothing gets us excited like a flower crown and a live concert among stylish people, but with the good of music festivals comes the bad - like makeup melting off of your face. In hot temperatures higher than 100 degrees and the sun beating on your face for hours every day, your usual foundation and mascara barely stand a chance at surviving past the first set of music. While lots of ladies choose to go bare-faced for the occasion, we still like to put on our makeup because you never know when a photographer or an Instagrammer may be present.
In an effort to help ladies in hot temperatures (music festival or otherwise) make their makeup stay put all day long, we've rounded up a guide of the best kinds of products to use in the heat. From waterproof mascara to oil blotting sheets, make sure you take a look at this list before you have a makeup meltdown.
More From Beauty High:
Try On New Makeup Shades In The Makeover Studio
Is Glow-in-the-Dark Makeup the Next Big Beauty Trend?
Zooey Deschanel Reveals Her Eye Makeup Secret Weapons
- Thu, Apr 25, 2013 7:20 PM EDT | CommentsOnce temperatures start rising and daylight lasts a little longer, we all have the urge to get outside. Make your next backyard shindig or patio party even more special with a few touches inspired by the outdoors. We've also got the tips and tricks that make entertaining outdoors easier, like how to get perfectly grilled chicken, or how to keep your drinks cool when it's sweltering.
More from Martha Stewart Living:
Spring-Cleaning To Do List
Top 50 Everyday Money-Saving Tips
Martha's Ultimate Organizing Solutions
- Thu, Apr 25, 2013 3:26 PM EDT | Comments
A few months ago I decided to go on a very restrictive diet. I've been training to run in this year's Indy Mini Marathon, which is a half-marathon held every year as part of the Indy 500 Festival. The only realistic way to run it is to drop 30 pounds. Unfortunately for me, I got a stress fracture in my right foot and had to stop training for two months. Going on the restrictive diet was my way of accomplishing the weight loss goal that I'd set even though I couldn't train with physical exercise. Here I am two months later and I'm down 30 pounds and back out on the road running. I learned a few things about myself while I was on the diet that have helped me since going off the diet and will continue to help me in the future. Click through for 7 things I learned while on a diet! -By Cody Coombs
MORE ON BABBLE
The 5 WORST foods for weight loss
10 fat-burning exercises you can do anywhere
The 25 healthiest foods under $1
- Thu, Apr 25, 2013 5:12 PM EDT | CommentsThere are endless decorating options for a nursery, but have you considered painting your child's dresser for a completely custom look? I love these DIY transformations that take each dresser from ho-hum to showstopping. By Melanie Blodgett
MORE ON DISNEY BABY
26 pastel and vintage nursery ideas for your baby girl
10 unique nursery decorations you can make yourself
It's a small world! 20 multicultural wall art ideas for your nursery
- Pets - 10 hours ago
- Shine Food - 10 hours ago
- In The Pantry - 10 hours ago
- Shine Food - 10 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 11 hours ago