- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 7:41 PM EST | CommentsBy: Brit + Co.
When it comes to Valentine's Day the crew here at Brit HQ is all about DIYing it up. But, we're not all about spending hours upon hours creating the perfect card. So, we're here to make the task of making a unique Valentine a little easier on you. Here are 10 modern Valentines you can totally make!
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 7:08 PM EST | Comments
By: Brit + Co.
Sidelined from Sochi due to injury or complete athletic inability? Us too, but that doesn't mean we can't get into the Olympic spirit! From oohing and ahhing over the spectacle of the opening ceremonies to taking style notes while watching a downright sassy crew of skaters, we've got two weeks of wintery athletic goodness to take in. So, it's obviously time to throw a party… or three ;) Here are 10 ideas for your very own Olympics party. Now, let the games begin!
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 2:50 PM EST | CommentsSochi, Sochi, Sochi. What are we going to do with you? The Winter Olympic Games officially got underway today and the buzz on on accomodations is not improving. #SochiProblems has it's own twitter feed now. According to the media reports and Twitter updates, we've got spy cams in bathrooms, bathrooms without plumbing, a bunch of other really unnerving toilet-related problems, rooms without doorknobs, surprise early morning fire alarms, the plight of those poor Sochi stray dogs, and a general sense of cement-blocks-and-bare-lightbulbs austerity. So what do you do? Pack well, is what you do, and look on the bright side. It's the Olympics, after all! Here's seven essentials to turn Sochi into Spring Break. — Charlotte Rudge
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 3:48 PM EST | CommentsYou're a beautiful plus-size woman--and getting pregnant is on the top of your to-do list. Can being overweight reduce your chances of having a baby? Here's the skinny on sensible, step-by-step strategies to help you prepare and get pregnant.
-By Jacqueline Tourville
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 2:36 PM EST | CommentsKat Herriman
The Many Looks of Miley Cyrus: See W's March cover star's style evolution here.
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 1:23 PM EST | Comments
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 1:14 PM EST | CommentsFebruary is all about romance, isn't it? With Valentine's Day around the corner, we're all thinking about our relationships. And chocolate. Or maybe that's just me. Love the chocolate. Valentine's Day is so much sweeter when you have someone to treat and be treated by. Cue the woo-ing. If anyone knows how to woo a prince, it's our favorite Disney princesses. These gals seem to get the guys, and there's stuff we can learn from their winning ways. From Rapunzel with her frying pan, to Cinderella with her disappearing act, there is some solid relationship insight to be had in these ladies' stories if you just pay attention. Listen up if you want someone to snuggle with on February 14th. Here's a few fun, funny and possibly surprising ideas for how to woo your Valentine like a Disney princess. -By Ciaran Blumenfeld
MORE ON BABBLE
16 signs you grew up on Disney movies
The 15 best marriage tips from the worst husband ever
How to survive the 7 stages of marriage
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:45 PM EST | CommentsBy Ellen Hoffman, Refinery29
In a dream world, we'd spare no expense to shower our nearest and dearest with gifts come Valentine's Day. But, this is real life, and it is expensive. Which means you may not have tons of dough to spare for February 14 - heck, you might still be paying off bills for those presents you purchased in December. So, if long-stemmed roses and five-course meals aren't in your cards or you simply prefer to keep holiday celebrations low-key, we rounded up 50 under-$10 gifts that'll leave all of your loved ones wowed - seriously.
RELATED: Thinking About Getting Back Together? Read This Now!
Yes, these affordable buys run the gamut, from sophisticated home accents all the way to cheeky, love-themed curiosities. Which means that in addition to spoiling your special someones with a heartfelt card and maybe a surprise cuddle or two (if applicable), you can treat them to even more of life's simpler pleasures as well. And, your bank account? Let's just say it's about to be "Crazy 4U."
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:37 PM EST | CommentsFor baby naming inspiration, look no further than the inspirational athletes competing in this the 2014 Winter Games! Not only are they really talented at cold weather sports, but quite a few members of Team USA have some very cool first names.
-By Jacqueline Tourville
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:37 PM EST | CommentsLove is in the air and there are plenty of baby and toddler outfits to express it whether you are attending a Valentine's Day party or having pictures done. From adorable to amusing, here are 19 clothing and accessory ideas for your little heartbreaker.
-By Darcy Zalewski
- Love + Sex - 21 minutes ago
- Author Blog Posts - 41 minutes ago
- Fashion - 42 minutes ago
- At Home - 44 minutes ago
- Parenting - 1 hour 5 minutes ago