- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 3:48 PM EST | CommentsYou're a beautiful plus-size woman--and getting pregnant is on the top of your to-do list. Can being overweight reduce your chances of having a baby? Here's the skinny on sensible, step-by-step strategies to help you prepare and get pregnant.
-By Jacqueline Tourville
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 2:36 PM EST | CommentsKat Herriman
The Many Looks of Miley Cyrus: See W's March cover star's style evolution here.
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 1:23 PM EST | Comments
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 1:14 PM EST | CommentsFebruary is all about romance, isn't it? With Valentine's Day around the corner, we're all thinking about our relationships. And chocolate. Or maybe that's just me. Love the chocolate. Valentine's Day is so much sweeter when you have someone to treat and be treated by. Cue the woo-ing. If anyone knows how to woo a prince, it's our favorite Disney princesses. These gals seem to get the guys, and there's stuff we can learn from their winning ways. From Rapunzel with her frying pan, to Cinderella with her disappearing act, there is some solid relationship insight to be had in these ladies' stories if you just pay attention. Listen up if you want someone to snuggle with on February 14th. Here's a few fun, funny and possibly surprising ideas for how to woo your Valentine like a Disney princess. -By Ciaran Blumenfeld
MORE ON BABBLE
16 signs you grew up on Disney movies
The 15 best marriage tips from the worst husband ever
How to survive the 7 stages of marriage
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:45 PM EST | CommentsBy Ellen Hoffman, Refinery29
In a dream world, we'd spare no expense to shower our nearest and dearest with gifts come Valentine's Day. But, this is real life, and it is expensive. Which means you may not have tons of dough to spare for February 14 - heck, you might still be paying off bills for those presents you purchased in December. So, if long-stemmed roses and five-course meals aren't in your cards or you simply prefer to keep holiday celebrations low-key, we rounded up 50 under-$10 gifts that'll leave all of your loved ones wowed - seriously.
RELATED: Thinking About Getting Back Together? Read This Now!
Yes, these affordable buys run the gamut, from sophisticated home accents all the way to cheeky, love-themed curiosities. Which means that in addition to spoiling your special someones with a heartfelt card and maybe a surprise cuddle or two (if applicable), you can treat them to even more of life's simpler pleasures as well. And, your bank account? Let's just say it's about to be "Crazy 4U."
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:37 PM EST | CommentsFor baby naming inspiration, look no further than the inspirational athletes competing in this the 2014 Winter Games! Not only are they really talented at cold weather sports, but quite a few members of Team USA have some very cool first names.
-By Jacqueline Tourville
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:37 PM EST | CommentsLove is in the air and there are plenty of baby and toddler outfits to express it whether you are attending a Valentine's Day party or having pictures done. From adorable to amusing, here are 19 clothing and accessory ideas for your little heartbreaker.
-By Darcy Zalewski
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:39 PM EST | CommentsIn our house, bath time is a ritual. It calms, soothes, and burns off some of those whiny minutes before bed time. Also, there is nothing quite like snuggling a squeaky-clean kid. We love bath time so much that we sometimes have baths in the middle of the day just because it's winter and we have cabin fever. Here are 10 ways we love to make bath time fun.
-By Lyz Lenz
- Thu, Feb 6, 2014 12:35 PM EST | Commentsby Alison Syrett Cleary
There's something rather paradoxical about the way a fashion editor thinks. While on one hand, shopping is always, always, always on our minds, we're also obsessed with purging our closets of superfluous items. Only owning mix-and-matchable styles we'll wear all the time (the way French ladies do!) is one of our number one goals in life-and we think it should be yours, too.
To show you just how life-changing a well-edited wardrobe can be, we've pulled together 12 versatile pieces guaranteed to give you at least one dozen looks to take you from winter to spring, all of which we've illustrated in the slideshow above. Accompanying each ensemble, we've also included some helpful styling tips, including possible beauty ideas, when to tuck a shirt in (or not!) and easy ways to work in things you already own. So really, you're set for outfits until July. You're welcome.
Click through the slideshow above for the perfect 12-piece wardrobe, and 12 ways to style it.
- Wed, Feb 5, 2014 4:47 PM EST | Commentsby Elana Fishman
"You can't please everybody." You've likely heard this age-old saying a million times, and it tends to be true-but when it comes to fashion, there's always an exception. Sometimes, sometimes, it's possible to craft a winning outfit that not only makes you feel like a million bucks, but also puts a giant smile on your boyfriend/husband/significant other's face. Yes, such looks are the magical unicorns of the style world-but truly, they do exist.
The trick to looking stylish while not making your guy scratch his head in utter confusion? Avoiding items both overly trendy (we're looking at you, harem pants and peplums) and yawn-inducingly conservative (a twinset and pearls isn't really ideal for date night, unless you're dating the Queen). To help you out, I've put together eight head-to-toe looks that are guaranteed to please both parties, whether you're looking for a knockout Valentine's Day ensemble or just the perfect outfit for your next couples cocktail party.