- Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST | CommentsWith the help of a photographer (Hello! You're welcoming a baby!), here's how to capture the unforgettable moments of your baby's birth.
-By Kelle Hampton
- Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:54 AM EST | CommentsDiaper bags have come a long way from the clunky, uniform, "that's obviously a diaper bag" must-have accessories for moms. And thank goodness for that. These days, you can easily disguise those diapers and wipes and even use your diaper bag as an every day purse. A bag that is multi-functional yet stylish is an essential part of every new mom's gear. Click through for some of my very favorites!
-By Ellen Schmidt
- Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:50 AM EST | CommentsUsed to be you hung out in bars and nursed cosmopolitans. These days, you hang out on the couch and nurse your baby. Ready to get out of the house? Inspiration is knocking on your door!
-By Lexi Petronis
- Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:20 AM EST | CommentsBy Carly Totten, Lover.ly
Warmer weather, outdoor strolls in the sunshine, and a chance to wear one of 2014's chicest fashion trends -- bold floral prints -- have us counting down the days until spring has officially sprung. Prints are one of the easiest ways to give your wedding (or outfit!) a powerful punch of color, and we love the feminine and whimsical look of flowers. From dresses to wedding stationery, here's how you can incorporate prints with bold blooms into your wedding day look.
More from Lover.ly:
Find more stunning prints!
Make a statement and fill your wedding with bold flowers.
Engagement photos sure to make you swoon
- Thu, Jan 30, 2014 11:13 AM EST | CommentsBy Connie Wang, Refinery29
A query: You're only allowed to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life (imagine, too, that the steppers will never fall apart, and you'll never have to replace them). You'll need to sport them to a variety of events, in a variety of climates, and they'll have to match a variety of trends, outfit types, and styles. Which do you choose?
RELATED: 70 Street Style Pics That Blew Us Away
If you've given this enough thought (and we have a sneaking suspicion that all fellow fashion freaks have), it's likely you chose the ankle boot. Ultra versatile, practical, and cool enough to elevate casual outfits but still dressy enough to wear out in the evening, this footwear staple is probably the hardest working shoe you'll ever own. So, the next time you can't figure out how to style your pair of weekend ankle boots for the office (and vice versa), allow us to be your guide. We played around with two common pairs of ankle boots and created 4 expert outfits you can rock for work and then the weekend. Yep, it is possible.
More from Refinery29:
The 12 Most Flattering Dresses, Ever
22 Under-$50 Jewels To Amp Up Your Wardrobe
How To Dress For YOUR Body Type! 15 Must-Know Tricks
24 Amazingly Affordable Shoes - All Under $100
- Wed, Jan 29, 2014 4:25 PM EST | CommentsToddlers love anything they can dunk, dip, and hold with their tiny hands, which makes finger foods perfect for your little one's birthday bash. Serve any of our tasty ideas and you're sure to get lots of (little) thumbs up!
-By BabyZone Editors
- Wed, Jan 29, 2014 4:25 PM EST | CommentsOnce you welcome a baby, you consequently become a member of the Club of Firsts. You will celebrate first coos, first spit up, and first steps like a crazed football fan cheering a touchdown. Here are some great firsts...- By Kelle Hampton
MORE ON BABYZONE
Using the power of suggestion to get great photos
9 ways to use angles in your photos
9 photo apps that are great for parents
- Wed, Jan 29, 2014 4:25 PM EST | CommentsAfter the carnage of labor, you might feel like the entire world is coming to an end. There's the full spectrum of Armageddon emotions as parents realize that life will never be the same. Welcome to the baby apocalypse, where tiny invaders call the shots! - By Chelsea Day
- Wed, Jan 29, 2014 4:19 PM EST | CommentsWell hello boys! These are the buff, dandy gentlemen of Super Bowl 48, the Seattle Seahawks and Denver Broncos, who are facing off for the big prize this Sunday in New Jersey's MetLife Stadium. We all know that. But did you know that style-wise, these two teams have been locked in a raging battle for months? They love fashion. Please check out the Broncos' fabulous ensembles on their website‚ it's truly amazing. Or Seahawks' Walter Thurmond and the full-on English Gentleman attire he sported in the locker room after a game. Swag. The heat got turned up this week as the quarterbacks swept gracefully off their airplanes in overcoats, glamorous accents and Blue Steel facial expressions. It's so on. In preparation for the big day, here are Shine's picks for the fashion Super Bowl VIP's. — Charlotte Rudge
- Tue, Jan 28, 2014 11:57 AM EST | Commentsby Arabelle Sicardi
From singing about never being a royal to becoming a bonafide pop princess (not to mention two-time Grammy winner!), Lorde has truly paved her way to the top on her own terms: with a killer voice, an offbeat style-and that seriously chic signature purple lipstick. She's never afraid to turn heads, which is really something to behold considering she's just 17-years-old.
Feeling inspired yet? Click ahead for our favorite fit-for-a-queen lipsticks in shades of plum, berry, and super daring black. And when in doubt (in life, but especially in beauty), just ask yourself: What Would Lorde Do?
More from Teen Vogue:
The Best Dressed College Students Across the Country
Chic and Cozy: The Best 80 Sweaters of the Season
Look Cool, Stay Warm: The 65 Cutest Coats to Buy Right Now
10 Quick Ways to Pump Up Your Ponytail
- Healthy Living - 7 hours ago
- Parenting - 8 hours ago
- Parenting - 8 hours ago
- Green - 8 hours ago
- Love + Sex - 8 hours ago