- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 2:37 PM EST | CommentsBook your holiday vacation around staying at one of these absolutely amazing ice hotels. Curl up in the world's first ice hotel in Sweden and gawk at the stunning ice art that surrounds you. Stay a night under the Northern Lights in the Aurora Ice Museum that is open all year round. Most of these chill hotels are only seasonal, so you might want to book soon before they melt away. You can have the experience of a lifetime with a room unlike any other in these 7 amazing ice hotels.
-By Jacinda Boneau
- Thu, Oct 31, 2013 3:48 PM EDT | CommentsKelly Connor
Halloween is finally here, so why not take some inspiration from the the master of suspense himself, Alfred Hitchcock, and channel one of his eternally stylish leading ladies? From Grace Kelly's sexy sophistication in Vertigo to Tippi Hedren's classic frosty blonde hair and that iconic seafoam green coat from The Birds, here are ten Hitchcockian looks that feel particulary right this season.
- Thu, Nov 7, 2013 11:06 AM EST | CommentsOn the spring 2014 runways, one of the biggest beauty statements was making no statement at all. Complexions that appeared to be untouched ruled the catwalks from New York to Paris. How did the pros create a flawless face that comes across as au naturel? Here, we break down five different backstage techniques to perfecting the "no-makeup" makeup look.
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 1:48 PM EST | Comments
One of the things I like best about moving into a new house is getting to fix it up and make it my own. I like being able to hang pictures that mean something to me and to arrange everything "just so." Our current place was a foreclosure, and although it was a fixer-upper, its potential was just bursting at the seams. I've loved being able to make the vision in my head a reality within the space. Every home, whether it's new, a foreclosure, or if you've lived there for 15 years can use a little updating from time to time. You don't have to forgo little changes in the interest of money if you know how to stick within a budget. Click through for 7 ways to update your home without ruining your budget -By Anna Newell Jones
MORE ON BABBLE
The 25 greenest homes in the world
25 biggest (and most expensive) houses in the world
10 everyday household items that double as organizers
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 1:41 PM EST | Comments
Social media fails. We have seen them littered throughout the Internet - many big brands and organizations suffering, in some cases, serious backlash for their insensitive, shocking and mindless tweets. Here is how I see it: social media is no longer the new kid on the block. It is time to take responsibility for inappropriate online behavior. It is time to think twice about tying promotions to public events, tragedies, and other fodder that should be off limits. Here are some rather memorable social media mistakes of the year. Please feel free to add any key social media blunders. Click through for 7 epic and hilarious social media FAILS! -By Jessie Nuez
MORE ON BABBLE
7 iOS tips and tricks you've never heard of
10 rules of Facebook etiquette everyone should know
The top 20 WORST parenting overshares on Facebook
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 1:45 PM EST | CommentsFall is a bittersweet time of year for me. I hate knowing that colder weather is eminent, but I love the brisk days that precede the frost. A comfy sweater, cute boots, and the delicious flavors of the season are all pretty compelling. In particular, I love pumpkin. I love carving them, roasting the seeds, and baking my favorite pumpkin muffins. Who knew that they were also fantastic for your skin and hair? Turns out, pumpkins are full of antioxidants that fight free radicals and enzymes that work as potent natural exfoliants. Additionally, if your love life needs a little pick-me-up, the "pumpkin pie" scent has been proven to get you in the mood for more than Thanksgiving dinner. Click through the slideshow for 7 delicious and effective beauty products with pumpkin. - By Sonya Lee Banham
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 1:03 PM EST | CommentsIt's time to remove your Halloween nail art that's probably chipping by now anyway and prepare your fingers for all the fabulous upcoming parties you'll be attending in the coming months! The holiday season calls for pretty party nails in deep, warm, rich hues, glittered, bejeweled and embellished with silver and gold sparkles and all things festive, and I just love it! Hold your champagne flutes and eggnog cups in style this year with pretty nails to match your pretty dresses. Here are 7 magically pretty and festive party nails (from my own nail art archive) to inspire your manicures for this coming holiday season. - By Maegan Tintari
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:42 PM EST | Comments
Jessica Chastain has received many acting accolades ever since she broke out with The Tree of Life. Now, with her first Vogue cover, the actress's winning red-carpet style is taking center stage. She prefers long dresses that sparkle-like the Armani Privé she wore to this year's Oscars-paired with loose, side-parted curls. While the look could be construed as that of a voluptuous cartoon redhead who goes by the same name, her regal posture and penchant for clever necklines ensure her style always reads Jessica Chastain, never Jessica Rabbit. Here, we choose our favorite red-carpet looks from her throughout the years.
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:29 PM EST | CommentsFor the littlest of littles who like to look good without looking like they're even trying, these are the coolest kicks around. -By Taylor Hengen Newman
- Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:24 PM EST | Comments
- Love + Sex - 19 minutes ago
- Fashion - 24 minutes ago
- Pets - 28 minutes ago
- Fashion - 35 minutes ago
- Author Blog Posts - 39 minutes ago