- 8 hours ago | CommentsPart fashion, part art, part voyerism, artist Sebastian Errazuriz's show, 12 Shoes for 12 Lovers, is the hit of this year's annual Art Basel show in Miami. The 36-year-old has created a dozen high-heel-themed mini masterpieces, all serving as tributes to (and takedowns of) his many exes – Sophie: The Ice Queen, Laura, The Heartbreaker – and paired with personal anecdotes about what exactly defined that ex to him and ultimately inspired the designs. The stories are alternately racy, wistful, bizarre, and brutally honest (though most first names have been changed to protect privacy). "I've never done anything like this before," Errazuriz tells Yahoo Shine. "It was incredibly difficult. I had to think of the 12, and then how best to capture a small part of their essence." Click on to see all 12 sculptures and learn the good, bad, and ugly about the women who inspired them. — Charlotte Rudge, Shine Staff
- Mon, Dec 9, 2013 12:18 PM EST | CommentsWith Gwen Stefani and Kate Winslet each rockin' their third baby bumps, big broods seem to be the thing. But for every famous family that's expanding, there are just as many celeb moms content with having an only child. Who's one and done? Here are seven celebrity moms perfectly content with their party of one. - By Jacqueline Tourville
- 9 hours ago | Commentsby Lucky Staffers
Well, it's that time of year again. You know, the time where the year ends. And hey, 2013 was great. You finally did that thing you wanted to do, or you didn't, but who cares?! It's time to celebrate. Send the year that brought us twerking Miley, The Great Gatsby and Yeezus out with a bang. What better way to do it than with a megawatt stunner of a dress? Click through above to shop our favorite absolutely over-the-top New Year's Eve dresses.
- 10 hours ago | Commentsby Hillary McDaniels
When I moved to New York, I was devastated to learn that my apartment wasn't pet-friendly. After leaving behind my beloved poodle Millie, I settled with living above a pet store (true story). But I've always been an animal lover, and some of the best gifts I've received have been cuddly creature-themed. Whether they're actually gifts for my pet or just plain puppy-minded, they're always winners! Shop these great gifts for all the animal lovers on your list in the slideshow above-and be sure to click through to the end for some bonus snaps of Lucky editors' beloved pets!
- 11 hours ago | CommentsBy: Bridget Clegg for TheKnot.com
Winter weddings reap the benefits of serving crowd-pleasing comfort foods and rich sweets. Warm cheese appetizers, soup shooters and creative food bars (an all-spud bar and poutine station top our favorites list) provide guests hearty snacks at the serving size of their choice. After all those savory foods, make sure your guests satisfy their sweet tooth with go-to winter treats like a hot cocoa bar (with mint stirrers and donut holes!) or individual chocolate lava cakes. Create your winter wedding catering menu with these nine mouthwatering options below!
- 15 hours ago | CommentsBack-to-back pregnancies got you worried about corralling the family when you're out and about? Our favorite strollers for a toddler and a baby will help you manage the kids and all the gear that comes along with parenting two little ones.-By Chelsea Day
- 12 hours ago | Comments
- 12 hours ago | Commentsby Christa Lee
It's that time of the year when all things sparkly are totally appropriate-including your nails. But unless you have a lot of time to kill, scrubbing away with a single cotton ball isn't going to cut it when it comes to glitter. Here are four ways to take off your glitter manicure without wrecking your nails!
- 12 hours ago | CommentsWhen I was a little girl, I would always pair red and green together during the Christmas season. Throw on a pair of dangly plastic Christmas tree earrings and I was good to go. Probably all my ensembles would have fit right in at any ugly sweater party. These days I still love the idea of pairing red and green during the holidays, but I'm doing it in a more sophisticated, subtle, and fashionable way.
Click through for 7 red and green outfits that I put together, each of which share a different tip or idea on how to pair the colors in a creative and chic way, so that you can dress festively this season… without looking like a walking Christmas tree! -By Merrick White
- 13 hours ago | Commentsby Maura Brannigan
We'll admit that we're certainly enablers when it comes to a spontaneous purchase, be it for long-lasting investment pieces or trendy fast fashion items. When someone in the office asks whether or not they should buy a particular bag or boot, the answer is always-without fail-a wholehearted, resounding "yes."
But despite our constant affirmations when it comes to shopping, we consider ourselves fairly good critics of the basics, the no-frills pieces you need (versus want) to have in your closet. And with December in full swing, we decided to dole out some expert knowledge on outerwear-specifically, the six coats every woman needs this season.
Click through to see our six picks for the most important jackets to keep in rotation all winter, and to shop out some of our top options, too!
- Love + Sex - 4 hours ago
- Healthy Living - 7 hours ago
- Shine Food - 8 hours ago
- Author Blog Posts - 8 hours ago
- The Good News - 8 hours ago