2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Alleged Hit-and-Run Driver Brags on Twitter, Joins Other 'Crime-Braggers'
The criminal mind can be cunningly brilliant—or stunningly foolish. You can safely put Emma Way of the UK into that second category. She’s the aggressive motorist who hit a cyclist while for a drive in Norwich, fled the scene and bragged about it on Twitter on Monday.
- Target's New Affordable Wedding Gowns
Many mass retailers have jumped on the bridal bandwagon over the years, from J.Crew to Urban Outfitters to Costco. Now Target is the latest big-box store to offer wedding gowns, with dresses ranging from $99.99 to $129.99. So the next time you're picking up flip-flops, detergent, and cat litter you can also buy your wedding dress! Last-minute brides with shotgun weddings: yes, you can even buy them online.
- Kidnapped Women Will Have Chance to Adopt Captor's Dogs
Authorities say the women may have bonded with the animals — which are in good health — during their decade-long imprisonment.
- Bully Punished With Bad Clothing. Unusual Yes, But Cruel?
School bullying is a national crisis, but one woman thinks she found the solution—give the bully a taste of her own medicine.
- Brad Pitt Slams His Marriage to Jennifer Aniston
Yes, Brad and his mouth are at it again.
- What Really Happens on the Wedding Night
Real brides share their wedding night stories (and they’re not what you think).
- Tornado survivor finds her missing dog during TV interview
While Barbara Garcia was being interviewed by CBS News about the Oklahoma City tornado that destroyed her home and tore her dog from her arms, the dog was found alive nearby under the rubble.
- Is Your Man High Maintenance?
Temper tantrums, clothing meltdowns, and demanding gifts. Bratty child? Nope, it's the new modern man, according to the results of a new British study.