Small pumpkin or acorn squash
Knife or pumpkin carver
1. Carve an opening out of the top or bottom of the large pumpkin, making sure it's wide enough to fit the smaller pumpkin or gourd through it. Scoop out the seeds.
2. Draw eyes and mouth on both pumpkins with the marker. Carve out with a knife for the
2. Draw eyes and mouth on both pumpkins with the marker. Carve out with a knife for the larger pumpkin; use the melon baller for the smaller pumpkin.
3. Wipe off any remaining marker with a damp cloth.
4. Place small pumpkin inside large one and replace the top (or bottom) cutout.
Use a battery-powered votive ($15 for 10; BedBathandBeyond.com) instead of a candle for this project so your gourd doesn't get scorched.
6 days ago
9 days ago
13 days ago
22 days ago
26 days ago
27 days ago
1 month 3 days ago
1 month 4 days ago
1 month 5 days ago
1 month 6 days ago
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 14 days ago
1 month 18 days ago
1 month 19 days ago
1 month 24 days ago
Is aging MLB star near the end of his career?
New country where Yankees could play games
Lawyer: Donald Trump lied on the stand
Why NFL team is reportedly pursuing prep coach
Does NBA star's tattoo have a misspelled word?