Pigging Out: 7 Adorable Animals Who Ate Too Much Halloween Candy
Halloween is not far away, and that means there is LOTS of candy around. While candy is not safe for our pets, sometimes we may give our pets a different type of pet-safe treat for Halloween instead. Since it's a treat for them, and since pets are so similar to our kids, they've likely not paced themselves when they're looking at this giant bag of goodies they don't get often. What that leads to is overeating all the yum and ending up with a tummy ache. Pets are not always known for making the best food choices, especially when it comes to treats, and these guys totally ate way too much of their Halloween candy. You know that feeling you get when you've eaten too much sugary goodness? So do these pets. Take a look at the poor guys who ate way too much candy.
-By Devan McGuinness