Shhh! 7 Little Lies Parents Tell Their Toddlers
Many parents balk at the idea of lying to their kids, but this practice starts as soon as toddlers can ask, "but why?" From the gnomes who'll steal their toys if they're left out to the disappearing cookies, toddlerhood is filled with parent-driven mysteries. How many of these little fibs are you guilty of?
-By Chelsea Day
MORE ON BABYZONE
8 awesome (and guilt-free!) smartphone apps for your toddler
The 7 strangest celebrity parenting tips-EVER
8 chores your toddler will LOVE doing!
1 - 4 of 55
POPULAR TEAM MOM STORIES
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 14, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 3:03 PM EST
- Team Mom - Mon, Feb 24, 2014 2:19 PM EST
- Team Mom - Tue, Feb 18, 2014 1:00 PM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Feb 21, 2014 5:51 PM EST