Shhh! 7 Little Lies Parents Tell Their Toddlers
Many parents balk at the idea of lying to their kids, but this practice starts as soon as toddlers can ask, "but why?" From the gnomes who'll steal their toys if they're left out to the disappearing cookies, toddlerhood is filled with parent-driven mysteries. How many of these little fibs are you guilty of?
-By Chelsea Day
MORE ON BABYZONE
8 awesome (and guilt-free!) smartphone apps for your toddler
The 7 strangest celebrity parenting tips-EVER
8 chores your toddler will LOVE doing!
1 - 4 of 55
POPULAR TEAM MOM STORIES
- Team Mom - Wed, Dec 4, 2013 8:47 AM EST
- Team Mom - Tue, Dec 3, 2013 10:13 AM EST
- Team Mom - Fri, Nov 22, 2013 11:55 AM EST
- Team Mom - Wed, Nov 27, 2013 4:26 PM EST
- Team Mom - Mon, Nov 18, 2013 11:53 AM EST